AstriaTaltrix

Sep 5, 2017
When I click Start/Play it types out "The world of Pokemon..." and then just hangs there and doesn't change, not sure why.
Maybe the 0.3.2 version that I'm seeing in the comments fixes that.
Update:
Nope it didn't fix it
Update again:
I'm officially retarded, I just had to press the forward key lmao

Last edited:

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
The idea is cool, though I'd say they need to "upscale" the art to make it more exciting. Honestly, it's quite fun. Looks like, it was this person's first game, not bad for a start.

Reactions: blue_krystal

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
the game won't launch for me either 0.3.1 or 0.3.2, it just has a little window box that is nothing but the icon for the game and the three buttons you'd see in the top right of a programs window. Haven't done anything to it so I don't know why its doing that.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
the game won't launch for me either 0.3.1 or 0.3.2, it just has a little window box that is nothing but the icon for the game and the three buttons you'd see in the top right of a programs window. Haven't done anything to it so I don't know why its doing that.
I have no idea how you got that. I'm sorry that I can't help you with that. Have you tried downloading from the itchio page?

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
I have no idea how you got that. I'm sorry that I can't help you with that. Have you tried downloading from the itchio page?
Yeah got the downloads for both there first then tried here to see if it was just a bad download but still got the same. Don't know what it is that was wrong with it, will probably wait a bit and try again anyway.

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone got a way to make the game easier? because damn the animations are good but the gameplay could be better for people with skill issues like me if it wasn't that hard!

Dec 12, 2019
Are you serious. There's like 4 attack buttons, plus a tackle button. Unless you're taking Sylveon's challenges, how do you have skill issue?
First. Tackle button? I find it nowhere. Second when you start two out of your four moves are essentially useless unless you want to use extreme speed to bost and sword dance for huge prep that is boring and long. Second i can't get past the tenth floor because the moment i go to another floor. I'm either surrounded by traps that can make you game over in a state where if it happens I'll get game over. Or I'm surrounded by four enemies. It doesen't help with the fact that sylveon's missions don't give you anything but their weird ribbon item which can get you items but not money. And farming for the items to sell for money is basically way too long. But again. Probably skill issues from me.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
So I've made a respone to Conradwastaken, but it appears to be missing.

Here's a refresher.

1. When on missions, hold Tab and check what E does.
2. If you think doing sword dance 3x occasionally is "too boring and long", then I question why you play this game.
2. Learn to use numeral ladder. Should be clear with the first words of the 2nd and 3rd sentence.
4. Git gud.
5. You basically don't understand the importance Sylveon even does in this game.

Dec 12, 2019
So I've made a respone to Conradwastaken, but it appears to be missing.

Here's a refresher.

1. When on missions, hold Tab and check what E does.
2. If you think doing sword dance 3x occasionally is "too boring and long", then I question why you play this game.
2. Learn to use numeral ladder. Should be clear with the first words of the 2nd and 3rd sentence.
4. Git gud.
5. You basically don't understand the importance Sylveon even does in this game.
First. Thanks for telling me as i ngl actually never saw the tackle button.
Second. I'm a dumb idiot who does not like preparations and never touched a official pokemon game my entire life.
Third. Why you put two twos man?
Fourth. I only play occasionally and i know i need to get good as again it's mostly skill issues from me. At least i admit that.
Fifth. Maybe i don't. But again i've played 30 minutes only before making my messages as i was completely stuck.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
First. Thanks for telling me as i ngl actually never saw the tackle button.
Second. I'm a dumb idiot who does not like preparations and never touched a official pokemon game my entire life.
Third. Why you put two twos man?
Fourth. I only play occasionally and i know i need to get good as again it's mostly skill issues from me. At least i admit that.
Fifth. Maybe i don't. But again i've played 30 minutes only before making my messages as i was completely stuck.
not played an offical pokemon game in your life you say? ... might be a good idea to play one of the mystery dungeon games to get a basic grasp of things, even has a few on gba so you can practice with savestates so you get the basics. that aside this game throws curve balls to that formular... not sure if you noticed but some items are cursed, and a few are basicly delayed game over without a removal... wish i could remember the specifics as its been a bit but i coulda swore it was an orb that did that. yeah setups "importent" (hey grindings setup right? just dont linger too long...) but try throwing things too blast seeds are a classic choice sometimes can save you in a pinch... lastly be carefull with item use too little or too much will do you in when you least expect it... also remembered one more thing with this game if something sounds to good to be true it generaly is, but not always sometimes things are situationaly useful.

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Hmm... My only complaint so far is the difficulty of the game itself. Randomly spawned enemies that seem to one hit you isn't all that fun.

Outside of that, and not particularly being a fan of the style, the game itself is very polished. Very well done overall :>

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes