4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.png

Overview:
We are making an adult smartphone game called PocketSweeties. In this game you can breed your favorite characters. PocketSweeties is in full development and with your support we can add loads of different girls!!! On our Patreon supporters can vote on which girl will be added next​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: PocketSweeties - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

S4g3? thanks for the link

Gif 1.gif Gif 4.gif Gif 2.gif Gif 3.gif GIF 5.gif GIF 6.gif

Last edited:

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Very mid proof of concept at the moment, I guess? There's one scene, and it's... not very well animated? it's just the same animation looping, speeding up, and there's clearly very little thought gone into the actual animation itself - clipping issues, movement is just weird in general.

Maybe there's an idea here but this is like an early beta build...

MeMiniMe

Aug 1, 2017
Not sure why but the screenshots are giving me flashbacks to a cashgrab game a couple years back, think it was called pearldymes or something. Don't think it ever came close to release.

Edit, just looked the game up and looked nothing like it . Memory is a weird thing.

Last edited:

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
very nice proof of concept, smooth, I wish it didn't reset every time breeding was done. (especially with cum-flation as an option, I would wanna see it grow between sessions.)

I want to say it's a good bandicoot buddy inspired game. ( the animations in this felt more rigid vs BB -which became more fluid after a few revisions... So I have hope for this project!)

I like that the cum-flation is there,and a boob slider, (both not available in BB) Rogue was done well, breast at max size had some odd visuals, resolution of the futa cock at max slider seemed to suffer.

Would like to see a the "penetrating" cock slider and stomach bulge as a later addition.

Maybe put the unlocks per breeding session? (if you wanted to add a challenge to it....)
instead of stationary objects, have them move around a bit?
or like unlocks pop up between 1-100? like the cow suit around 50? and it drops from the top of the screen?

but overall fantastic demo!

Edit: So I saw in the newest revision, there will be motion to the unlock coins! So that's cool... Hope the continue to progress and making a neat lil game

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
1.1 only added "royal princess" for patreon users...

give them a little grace period, they seem fairly new to this so I'd say give them a little breathing room before people start distributing their paid content like just a little. lol
I would agree, but that character is literally advertised on the front of the thread. It would probably be better to post it ahead of time than have a bunch of people pissing and moaning about a missing character for a few days...

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
just what are those bat head icon counter means? why after breeding its count as 1x then reset to 0 when i press "Breed again" Reseting impregnation counter should be optional but this is unsatisfying.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes