Unity PocketSweeties [v1.4] [PocketSweeties]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, that red ring in the Sonic Heroes symbol was evil. It's been so long since I played that game that I genuinely thought it was part of the symbol until I accidentally clicked it.

Reactions: lichkingnivek
Jul 4, 2018
Okay, that red ring in the Sonic Heroes symbol was evil. It's been so long since I played that game that I genuinely thought it was part of the symbol until I accidentally clicked it.
I was going through both maps clicking random places going through camera angles to see ANY inkling of a Red Star and then it suddenly clicked and I went "They wouldn't..." but they did-those fucking soulless bastards

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well hopefully this is a trend. Release a new girl, X-poses then go back and add more to old girls. Rouge was a great addition but you bang her as Sonic. I don't wanna bang her as sonic on the flipside the species in the second poses is ambiguous enough I can think of it as human. Now we just need one more pose for Rouge & the ability to edit the tone of the Bowserxpeach sex scene (just make it human tbh). I dunno if the devs post/view the forum but I'd love a Rouge titjob. And if they're open to suggestions of next female I'd argue carmelita Montoya Fox would be a great addition.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i am missing the gem at the right end and the left end where do i find them

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Rouge was a great addition but you bang her as Sonic. I don't wanna bang her as sonic on the flipside the species in the second poses is ambiguous enough I can think of it as human.
You can buy a 'Skin Tone' changer that changes the colour of 'Sonic' - it's intended to allow you to pretend its someone else (yellow and red - no proper black, though). It's a thin illusion, but it's something.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes