Unity Abandoned Pointy Club [vA01] [Merlo Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lyje1618

Jan 7, 2018
You know what, Merlo Games? Good on you for being a content creator, and having the guts to put your project out for public display. Yeah, it's basic right now, but you're up front about that, and while the graphics have some similarities to SimBro or KoPC, the fact that we all know those games probably means something significant. At the very least, it means that using those style of graphics does not doom a game to obscurity.

Don't let the first response hinder your ambitions here. Between the art style and the focus on non-con, just be emotionally prepared for the possibility that your game will have a limited fan base. But it is your game, and if you keep at it, it may enjoy a small but loyal fan base.

I mean, shit. It's available for free. It's a work in progress. The content creator is present. He's neither deceiving nor cheating any of us. Maybe let's all find that fine line between constructive criticism and vitriol? Just my two cents. Good luck, buddy.

Reactions: pcg50

zger

Sep 6, 2017
1min gameplay and already patreon and promises. Graphic artist who drew that tried to copy models from simbro ( i know simbro used playshapes from LOK forums ) but he doesnt even understand basic anatomy.
its good to be content creator, but not like this. I dont care about art, but this game has nothing to offer and nothing to expect imo...

Reactions: sniff3005
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote