Unity - Completed - Poke Abby [v2021.01.12] [Oxopotion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Xentinel7

Nice art, nice animation, I only can complain about one thing, the duration of the game, I wish it last longer, but well its a good experience very very hot, and sexy, maybe can be better if you can change the proportions of abby, that would be perfect, anyways thanks for the upload, amazing work from the dev
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Blaspheme

Extremely short but very well done game, with decent customization options! It could have been a real hit if only it was a bit longer, as it's really just a one scene minigame. Really hope to see more from this dev!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

t727

This was a good tech demo.
    Not much to do, perhaps I didn't do this properly because I didn't find much ways of interacting with her.
    I got to the finish though, but only in game.

Rated: 4/5
    Based on: Completed
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rys82

The game is very short and does not have much content but it makes up for it with its great quality in animations, animations , background objects, sounds, and interactions.
    There is a good amount of customization.
    The gameplay is quite unique and very innovative you fill like you are more involved in the action.
    Its really good for a 53MB game.
    10/10 recommended!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hauras

While the game is very short and does not have much content, it makes up for it with its great quality in animations, background objects, and interactions. There is also a good amount of customization, but more impressive is the other aspects of the game. Not everyone's cup of tea, but a good short game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Cute, small game. Has enough for a quickie. But the artstyle might be a bit hard to get into for some others.

Gameplay: 4/5, Not a lot at all... But fulfills what it needs to.
    If this was anything other than a fap game, it'd be pretty barebones. But since it's one of those games where you get to enjoy yourself, it's good. Plus, you get to actually choose where to touch, which may lead to different situations. It's nothing too deep, but there's enough customization options and areas to touch to warrant a 4/5.

No body sliders though (can't make 'em flatter or heftier, taller or shorter).

Art: 4/5, Not bad...
    It might be a little hard to get into the art style of the girl and I'll admit she's pretty cartoonish and not many might be too into it, but the environments are nice and she's still cute.

Plus, even if you don't like goblins, or do, it's up to you to customize her. I didn't see any major issues in models when I played it, but didn't look too deep into it.

Sound: 4/5, Enough variety.
    There's still music, there's still moans, and most things have sound effects attributed to them. Honestly, there's enough sounds, but it does sound a bit repetitive sometimes.

Story: N/A
    It's not really a full story per se, but... Girl is sneaking around, you "talk" to her. Ensue perverseness.

Overall: 4/5, Enough as a demo, lackluster as a full game.
    As a demo, and only a demo, 5/5. As a full game, 3/5. It doesn't have more activities than other games of a similar nature, but it does have more quality. All it needs is more content, and maybe a refining of the touching part (make it easier to see where you're touching or what you're going to do) and make it easier to see what paths you can take to what positions. Didn't know there were two positions, until I messed around.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Slavesama

The animation is just perfect, work on the design of models, structures and work on emotions is beautifull.

Aim, the character design is particular and does not please everyone and the game is very short. But this comes from the fact that this game is more a technical demo than a real game.