Others Completed Poke Abby VR [v2021-01-12] [Deviant Dev]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

Overview:
Poke Abby HD is a visually upgraded version of the original including higher detail models for Abby, all her outfits and accessories, and even the ghost character! For example, Abby's body alone went from 8732 triangles to 34868! This extra detail means the models appear smoother and look cleaner while deforming and intersecting :)

Developer/Publisher: Deviant Dev
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 VR
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -

Poke Abby VR HD preview.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
Какой пароль для распаковки rar????????????????

What is the password for unpacking rar?

Last edited by a moderator:

MadByte

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
is there new stuff or this is just a VR conversion?
Didn't played it but I'm pretty sure there's no new content. I had contact with the creator on itch.io like 5-6 month ago - from his answers it seemed like a cash grab, he's just releasing "enough" to keep hardcore patreons in a mood. But since the first release of "Poke Abby" there is no new content at all (exept a "HD" version he tried to sell for ~20$ and some new colors for clothing)...
Too bad, it was really promising when it first released.

• Sad
Reactions: randomg259 and atur

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
well shit looks like this isnt the acutall VR version.... at least from what others have told me ... this is in incompete till i or somebody else gets the right one

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I don't know what you guys are talking about. The original version is playable in VR. Not sure what this one does... But it's a great, if short, game in any case so hey, if anyone finds out what's new here, let us know!

Kraze99

Sep 22, 2017
Didn't creator make some announcement that he was getting out of the pr0n business? Something about his S.O. disapproving.

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Didn't creator make some announcement that he was getting out of the pr0n business? Something about his S.O. disapproving.
I don't know about "disapproving", but the creator did say they wanted to stop focusing on NSFW things now that they're engaged to their fiance. Why, I don't remember. Maybe it was a personal issue.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
*boop* on the nose. So cute! :giggle:

Sucky reason that the dev had to stop because of his fiance though, if that was the case. I'd say delete unreasonable fiance v1.0 and start over with a more recent and newer model that still has more options for customization.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
If I remember correctly he finally told her about what he was working on and she was super not okay with it, so he packed it in
Uh, either he did the sensible thing and dumped that cunt for a new fiance, or she joined the dark side, lol. Just read his patreon page.

"Deviant Tech is a team of 2 game devs and IRL partners who go by our secret dev code-names: Deviant Dev and Devilish Domina. "

"Devilish Domina: By night, I like to let my hair down, bare my claws, and sink my teeth into more entertaining pursuits. I've written collaborative, text-based worlds, guided poor unfortunate souls through many a devious scenario, and captured the hearts and minds of hapless fools like Deviant Dev. "

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no idea if my system can even run this..but i want to look at that "boop..look at the puffy nipple titties jump" animation ALL DAY!..it calms me so....
i can run it..barely..but not in a manner that makes it actually "playable"..lol

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no idea if my system can even run this..but i want to look at that "boop..look at the puffy nipple titties jump" animation ALL DAY!..it calms me so....
i can run it..barely..but not in a manner that makes it actually "playable"..lol
Have you tried out of the game? My PC is a good media system but not great for actual gaming and it runs the non VR version fine, wouldn't want anyone to miss out on playing with Abby's amazing bounciness.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes