Others Completed Poke Abby VR [v2021-01-12] [Deviant Dev]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...it runs fast and smooth and completely graphic-free..LOL...oh well :( i'll move along..no sense beating a dead horse(i am the dead horse)
Damn. If you want to give it one more try is my copy, it wasn't downloaded from here so it may be a previous version or something (but the file size does kind of match the HD one here).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Damn. If you want to give it one more try is my copy, it wasn't downloaded from here so it may be a previous version or something (but the file size does kind of match the HD one here).
nawww..its ok..i've had enough frustration for one day..LOL....its not that important that i watch her puffy titties jiggle when i boop her :p

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lots of jiggling going on in that version as well as lots of outfits and stuff to choose from. She does look weird with no feet though.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
Poke Abby HD is a visually upgraded version of the original including higher detail models for Abby, all her outfits and accessories, and even the ghost character! For example, Abby's body alone went from 8732 triangles to 34868! This extra detail means the models appear smoother and look cleaner while deforming and intersecting :)

Developer/Publisher: Deviant Dev
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0VR HD
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

only for vr no pc ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know any games like this?
If you mean groping games have a look at the games mentioned , they will mostly be anime though not quite like Abby (or as polished looking) also not all on F95 as they're in Japanese (but still playable). For something a little ridiculous look .

Reactions: Slayer128

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
This does not seem to activate my Rift S or work in VR at all? Is there a trick to getting this working in VR mode?

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
anyone know how to play any vr game on oculuc? already did the settings and clicked on play any vr app but its still not going to my headset.

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
anyone know how to play any vr game on oculuc? already did the settings and clicked on play any vr app but its still not going to my headset.
Try making sure Steam VR is running first.

Also, heads up, but this game was built by a different developer and converted into VR by Deviant Dev. He thought the game would be much more fun in VR and he was right!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Какой пароль для распаковки rar????????????????
Translation here:
What is the password for the .rar file?
with "raspasovki" being used as "conversion" or "packaging"
You're welcome
"Пак заповядайте"

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I never said that and pls dont quote me with fake, ty. And i ve no clue where u can find it.

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a way to get the contents of the Vr version (New outfits, more animations, better looking Abby) into the standard one?
I tried hard to control with mouse and keyboard the "VR HD" version but...it's just impossible.

Also it doesn't recognize my LeapMotion controller.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes