VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Poke-Ball Academia 2 [Final] [ZaneSFM]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Warlock

I don't care much for story or gameplay, I thought this would be a perfect fap game. Sadly the dev has no idea how to do a proper sex scene. Imagine proposing sex to a character then after a few lines of dialogue and a black screen you are depicted as cumming an unreasonable amount of cum.

You get 1-3 shots per sex scene, no suspense, no buildup, no actual sex, just talk and cum. Very disappointing because the models look great and there is a nice variety of girls but it's all wasted here.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LauraBurn

This game is not great. It's certainly not the worst game I've played and it seems like the dev put some commendable effort into making the characters look faithful to the series they are from (though it's possible they just used other people's designs)

But as others have said, this game basically has no story. The plot is thin and nonsensical, the characters behave in a completely unbelievable manner, etc...

But that's not even the worse problem. These are adult games so it's fine if story isn't what you want to focus on. The reason I gave it a bad score despite not caring about the story problems is that even the adult H-content is pretty mediocre.

There aren't any animations (at least that I saw during my brief time before turning the game off). The sound design is really bad. The dialogue during H-scenes is not very good. And so on... This game is basically only held up by the quality of the models and nothing else.

My advice is that you just play "Koikatu!" and make your own models and you will probably have a better time.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ThaRealThiccShady

Better than the first game by the dev and keeps the positive aspects of the previous installment. Funny/lewd scenes with some of your favorite anime baes so what's not to love. If you're looking for a deep plot I would recommend elsewhere but again for hot, popular anime girls and a lot of impregnation scenes with them it can't be beat.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

I just want to add my voice to the reviews here, because this game is very innaccurately rated as of now. This is an awful game. Very bad. Très mauvais. Muy malo. Everything about it from the UI to the character, to the background music. This game exists in a completely non-sensical world with characters that don't make sense and an MC who is aut*s*c. I couldn't play this game for more than 10 minutes. I have no idea how other reviewers have this rated so highly. 1 star.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gudao4real

A nice improvement from the first part which almost made punch my screen from the behavior the MC showed. It felt like I was playing with Goku from Super all over again.

MC has gotten a more serious tone as the tournaments in each universe have started. Now let's talk on the improvements. First thing I liked from the previous part is the MC's change of attitude as mentioned before, second thing is that the H-scenes are much easier to unlock now as you no longer need to click all over the different screens looking for hidden items.

Graphics have improved as well which adds to the experience,

All in all, a pretty good step in the right direction from the previous game which was just a cringy compilation.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cgonzo

Good start to the second part of the series, the story continues where it left off with the tournaments in each universe about to begin.

What has changed?

- H-scenes now are unlocked waaaaaaaay easily compared to last part where you would have to find items or some dumb shi to bring them to the girls inorder to unlock their scene.

- Every Universe is now filled with girls instead of the desolated mess they were in the firs part.

- Mom is now more involved in the story

- but perhaps the biggest change (I have contacted dev) is that he will be removing unskippable text, now the characters you aren't interested in can be skipped. Which is good.

Improvements:

- Animations can be a little more fluid

- Protagonist universe should be more important, not just to hover around

- Less steam in renders, don't get me wrong, I like the effect, but sometimes it covers the important parts a little to much.

(Review may change once the game concludes)