3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Okay, I have searched this forum for aquatic maneuvers, cut, strength, fly, and swim and cannot find anything about this subject.

So, how do you get these moves? Where do I find them? And are they in the game?

I would like to just be able to fly to each city. I would like to go to the power plant but need to swim there. Then there is the Forrest near pallet town that needs cut. And digglet's cave that needs strength.
you need to catch a pokemon with that ability.
many flying types like the legendary birds can fly you to any town you have already been to.
water types like garados can carry you over water and so on.
you can see what ability a pokemon has by opening its info card and checking for the symbol above its sprite.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Okay, I have searched this forum for aquatic maneuvers, cut, strength, fly, and swim and cannot find anything about this subject.

I would like to just be able to fly to each city. I would like to go to the power plant but need to swim there. Then there is the Forrest near pallet town that needs cut. And digglet's cave that needs strength.
* For aquatic manever you have two way : 1/ if you choose Squirtle, you can farm it to Blastoise. 2/ If you choose another starter, you have to go to Johto (by train from Saffron), catch a Maril and farm it to Azumaril.
* For cut, you have two ways: 1/ if you choose Bulbasaur, you can farm it to Venusaur. 2/ If you choose another starter, you have to battle Misty (the third Gym you find, easier than the first one). She give you the fishing rod. With the fishing rod, you have to go to the ocean or to a beach, and catch a Krabby.
* For strength, Blastoise and Venusaur are Ok.

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018
* For aquatic manever you have two way : 1/ if you choose Squirtle, you can farm it to Blastoise. 2/ If you choose another starter, you have to go to Johto (by train from Saffron), catch a Maril and farm it to Azumaril.
* For cut, you have two ways: 1/ if you choose Bulbasaur, you can farm it to Venusaur. 2/ If you choose another starter, you have to battle Misty (the third Gym you find, easier than the first one). She give you the fishing rod. With the fishing rod, you have to go to the ocean or to a beach, and catch a Krabby.
* For strength, Blastoise and Venusaur are Ok.
what the hell are you talking that is bullshit first off all you cang get all startes you must only get the pokedex on some point second many end evoled pokemonhave some ability that can somthing like cut beedrill is the fastet option toget cut you must have the pokemon only in the party i am so far in the pokedex that i have all 3 starter pokemon in kanto

jardinier

May 12, 2020
what the hell are you talking that is bullshit first off all you cang get all startes you must only get the pokedex on some point second many end evoled pokemonhave some ability that can somthing like cut beedrill is the fastet option toget cut you must have the pokemon only in the party i am so far in the pokedex that i have all 3 starter pokemon in kanto
I tell Ben7513 the solutions I have found. There are other ones and you can present them the way you do. Have a nice day.

dragenswag

Oct 17, 2018

you need in your team on the pokemon info it is right to the name right before thepic from the pokemon start

you can only fly to the city where you got the badge when the city have no badge you can fly to the city when you have a pokemon with the ability sky dash

most pokemon get there ability with the last evolution but some have no one

the abilitys that i have found right now is
Sky dash = Fly
Strong Push = Strength
Chop Down = Cut
Lighten = Flash
Sea ... = Surf

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I had 26 pokemon from Johto but Professor Elm did not give me a second pokemon.
He only did it when I came back with 30 pokemon from Johto.
As the second thred is 60, the first thred at 25 should be 30.

Last edited:

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Can you get your third Pokémon from Professor Elm without winning against Giovanni? I have 55 Johto Pokémon, I imagine how to make 3 more, but I don't see how to go further. Any idea, anyone?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Also Just curious can you get a pikachu?
Yes, you can get one from the Viridian Forest, west of Route 2. To be allowed to enter there, you need to have an evolutioned pokemon who can cut. Beedrill is one easy way, Kingler was my way, Venusaur if you choose Bulbasaur as starter is another way.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes