3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
the evolution system needs to be checked, as it has some errors:
some of the evolution items don't work as intended; neither the bond stone nor shining stone work on Snom and Togetic, both had been gaining level after level with them equipped and nothing, they are both at level 100 and nothing.

Female Salandits do not evolve no matter how much you level them.

Both Dratini and Dragonair evolve into Togetic for some reason.

and as an extra... i have no problem with the capture rate being extremely low... but you cannot get enough money to have a good set of poke balls, so i end up spending more time farming for money so i can buy the balls that may always fail, for a set of 3 pokeballs you need 600 coins, that is either three full combats with trainers or six wild pokemon, which is annoying... but not nearly as annoying as the "easy" mode... how are you supposed to capture anything if you cannot lower their hp because if you HIT you will defeat the enemy 100%?

GigaChillDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2022
the evolution system needs to be checked, as it has some errors:
some of the evolution items don't work as intended; neither the bond stone nor shining stone work on Snom and Togetic, both had been gaining level after level with them equipped and nothing, they are both at level 100 and nothing.

Female Salandits do not evolve no matter how much you level them.

Both Dratini and Dragonair evolve into Togetic for some reason.

and as an extra... i have no problem with the capture rate being extremely low... but you cannot get enough money to have a good set of poke balls, so i end up spending more time farming for money so i can buy the balls that may always fail, for a set of 3 pokeballs you need 600 coins, that is either three full combats with trainers or six wild pokemon, which is annoying... but not nearly as annoying as the "easy" mode... how are you supposed to capture anything if you cannot lower their hp because if you HIT you will defeat the enemy 100%?
thank you for reporting the bugs. will fix it. and yeah I didn't touch on the economic system. Will try to balance it in future updates.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Could you make a list of what evolves from what process? Like I am not sure which mon uses which items like feebas and Geodude since there is no trading or prism scale what do they need? Basically, anything that has a requirement that isn't level up a list like that would be helpful. Also a what is catchable where in the pokedex.

*Edit* Why does Synthesis heal random amounts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
It's not that I'm complaining per se, but the sizes for the girls definitely got bumped up some notches.
*Edit: Reminder: paralyze, poison, sleep, burn, and freeze don't stack with each other.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I like the game so far, but you need a map. Also, I would like to see the pokemon's exp so I know how much more exp. they need to get to the next level.

Of course, I think the second thing would be hard to do for 80+ pokemon, and talke a long time to do.

But yeah, you need a map so that I know where to go to get to the next city or area of intrest.

Reactions: GigaChillDev

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I like the game so far, but you need a map. Also, I would like to see the pokemon's exp so I know how much more exp. they need to get to the next level.

Of course, I think the second thing would be hard to do for 80+ pokemon, and talke a long time to do.

But yeah, you need a map so that I know where to go to get to the next city or area of intrest.
It shouldn't be that hard to do the xp. It shouldn't even take that long if it's just kept to the basics. I.e. Basic Pokemon take x amount of experience to get to lvl 100, stage 2 pokemon take y amount, and stage 3 take z amount. That sort of basic

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes