3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

big tuna

Jul 28, 2017
normaly, yanma need to learn ancient power, but there is an ancien stone in this game so i think this is it.
graveler by link, i didn't find a link stone yet if there is, i'm searching too
scyther metal coat
iggly and cleff moon stone

This is from my pokemon knowledge so things may be differents in this game

Edit: forgot iggly and cleffa are the little ones, happiness for them
Thanks for some of the help - btw figured out that for high friendship evolution you need to use "bond stone"

Reactions: KaitenBK201

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone knows which city the poke girls appear next to? So far only manage to find Rosa and Hilda.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
I count the total of sex scene is 9
So far i get 7 gym leader in first island (not across the sea)
What is ther other two sex scene ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PokeLewdForWaifus-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tylerfire55

Jun 13, 2017
Crashing with 0.3 saves. :(
anyone have a save with all content leading up to .4? my .3 save wont work
All saves prior to this update will not work with this update. Dev said that getting the saves to work together would require a tremendous amount of work, which I assume is because he's changing the base game with each update, and because it's a free roam style of game. Good thing there's a cheat mode that he gives everybody.

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
This is the game I've been looking for, hopefully we see more pokegirls soon like I haven't seen

Also, just a suggestion to vary up the sex scenes- when you defeat Clair, it'd be neat if there was an homage to her actual Johto gym battle where she won't give you the badge until you do another trial after beating her-- except this time instead of a trial in the dragon's den, it's a sex trial of some kind.

Also just more positions in general with the girls. I for one absolutely wouldn't mind a Skyla titfuck scene.

As for combat I really miss not seeing how many pokemon an opponent has left. Also, having a wake-up message for sleeping pokemon would be a nice thing to have.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes