3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am getting a error when fishing.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Activity.rpy", line 143, in <module>
File "game/LocationList2.rpy", line 1590, in GetPokemonInRiver
IndexError: list index out of range

*EDIT*
I am getting this a couple different places and the lines are different.

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame
Jul 13, 2021
I am getting a error when fishing.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Activity.rpy", line 143, in <module>
File "game/LocationList2.rpy", line 1590, in GetPokemonInRiver
IndexError: list index out of range

*EDIT*
I am getting this a couple different places and the lines are different.
same ill try and send which routes it happens at to the dev i recommend doing the same

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi i have a question: how does pokemon id work in this game? i tried to enter by using the pokedex on wiki but no work. any ideas? thanks.

Locus97

Feb 25, 2023
my body count (13/14),and why can't play with nessa ? her heart can't up , also can't battle again.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
is the text always so slow? even with skip active, the text doesn't move like it should be
or is the button to skip moved to a different key?

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
Is there any information about the "Beat the Team Skull Leader" and "Beat the strongestest Trainer" achievements? If you don't know what I mean, they're accessible in the Dev Room located in Driftveil City. I have every badge, 14/14 body count, entered the hall of fame, and "Beat the Mafia Boss" (Giovanni)

GigaChillDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2022
Is there any information about the "Beat the Team Skull Leader" and "Beat the strongestest Trainer" achievements? If you don't know what I mean, they're accessible in the Dev Room located in Driftveil City. I have every badge, 14/14 body count, entered the hall of fame, and "Beat the Mafia Boss" (Giovanni)
The strongest trainer and mafia boss can be challenged after you enter Hall of Fame. One can be found in Driftveil city, and other in the wild arena 38 (snow land). Team Skull Leader is in Goldenrod City.

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
The strongest trainer and mafia boss can be challenged after you enter Hall of Fame. One can be found in Driftveil city, and other in the wild arena 38 (snow land). Team Skull Leader is in Goldenrod City.
I already beat the Mafia Boss, but thank you for the information regardless. Much appreciated, and I enjoyed the game. Keep up the great work

cybertech

May 19, 2018
I'm on 17/18 gym badges, checked all the gyms in the spreadsheet can't fight roxanne or aloha, anyone else have this?

balrod18

May 17, 2017
I'm on 17/18 gym badges, checked all the gyms in the spreadsheet can't fight roxanne or aloha, anyone else have this?
keep checking the gym, you missed one, i was stuck in the same one, joined the discord, looked at other players screenshots and saw the badge i was missing, bloody plain medal in goldenrod T.T

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes