Cheat Mod Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever Cheat Injector [v1.1] [Sleepingkirby]

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Neither. The way the game keeps track of the time of day is with a variable called "timeofday". All my cheat does is set the value of that to "morning". That's all it does. Depending on what day you're on, what event is playing, etc. this can have different effects and the game can take it different ways.
So I kept playing and this does seem to skip the first elective time zone. Main reason is it makes the time the morning but when a shift in time happens it makes it noon which is the battle class. Just a heads up.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
So I kept playing and this does seem to skip the first elective time zone. Main reason is it makes the time the morning but when a shift in time happens it makes it noon which is the battle class. Just a heads up.
Okay, sure. But just so you know, I'm not going to change how that works. That's part of the game's design. Changing that might break other things. Cheats inherently will give you combinations that are not intended in the game, which might do things that are unexpected. That's the price.

Basically, with great power comes great responsibility.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Okay, sure. But just so you know, I'm not going to change how that works. That's part of the game's design. Changing that might break other things. Cheats inherently will give you combinations that are not intended in the game, which might do things that are unexpected. That's the price.

Basically, with great power comes great responsibility.
Like I said was just a heads-up. I am already happy with what this does and was re-referencing the earlier post.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Like I said was just a heads-up. I am already happy with what this does and was re-referencing the earlier post.
I know. But you'd be surprised at how many people try to push for their niche thing or the perfect thing. Often under the guise of heads up's or warnings. Like, you literally did just make *takes a moment to count* 4 posts, almost back-to-back, asking for new features. One of which is something that literally doesn't exist yet. Like, how do you expect me to create a cheat, or comment on creating a cheat for something that doesn't exist yet?

So I have to put a blurb saying that this is part of the game's design and should not be changed because there will be people reading this who will complain.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I know. But you'd be surprised at how many people try to push for their niche thing or the perfect thing. Often under the guise of heads up's or warnings. Like, you literally did just make *takes a moment to count* 4 posts, almost back-to-back, asking for new features. One of which is something that literally doesn't exist yet. Like, how do you expect me to create a cheat, or comment on creating a cheat for something that doesn't exist yet?

So I have to put a blurb saying that this is part of the game's design and should not be changed because there will be people reading this who will complain.
Fair enough as for the back-to-back. Just input that I thought of as I played and continued playing. I suppose I could have just edited my original post rather than come back anytime I thought of something different. I just stopped and commented so I didn't lose the thought and then continued playing.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Fair enough as for the back-to-back. Just input that I thought of as I played and continued playing. I suppose I could have just edited my original post rather than come back anytime I thought of something different. I just stopped and commented so I didn't lose the thought and then continued playing.
It's fine. Just know that a) this isn't the only cheat injector that I make and manage (I have 3 others that have both a windows and a linux version and I maintain the linux version of SDLR's cheat injector.). b) I get a significant amount of features requests and/or requests for troubleshooting where people don't stop and think for a moment or they'll just post things like "It doesn't work." and nothing else. c) A lot of people like to whine and feel entitled to things. d) I don't play this game and only made this because someone who treated me nicely asked. Hell, I don't even use windows 99% of the time and this game is only for windows. e) Every minute here is potentially less time I can pour into my personal project that might turn into a product/company. f) the amount of time and effort I take into troubleshooting is non-trivial. There are times I'm less troubleshooting my own cheat injector and more people's own computer.

But yes, it would be mean a great deal for me (and less work) if, in the future, you have a suggestion or a question, please take a moment to think it through before posting. I try not to assume malice or willful ignorance in every question, but when someone's asking me for things, some of which are literally about things that hasn't happened yet, what I'm doing here feels less like a favor and more like exploitation. And, when if it does gets to that point, I will stop answering questions and/or taking requests and/or updating the cheat injector. Hell, I may even pull the repo's and close the pixeldrain account because I don't want to keep track of another account and I'm not particularly fond of having something for adult games on my personal repository.. Because I also have to value my own time and worth.

Reactions: TFFBladez