VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v8.15b.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonAcademyLifeForever-2024.08.15b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
WTFFFFFF. I just woke up by rubbing my eyes and now I am completely awake. Here I thought why the update came so soon. Just checked twitter, relax guys there is no update content wise.
Unless you consider bug fix an update obv.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there elements of a dating sim in this at all or is it just friendship/bond based? I know its non H, and thats fine, i'm just curious if theres any romantic options. I don't see the dating sim tag, but thought i would ask anyway.
Kind of depends what you view as dating sim, i guess? Relationship levels are increased through spending time on shared activities with given character, and as you increase this "familiarity" (potentially also with MC's stats like Wits etc) you unlock "relationship events" which move you through that character's "relationship arc". This arc can be romantic in nature for at least a few of present characters, though currently only for one of them (Klara) involves something outright sexual.

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
Is there elements of a dating sim in this at all or is it just friendship/bond based? I know its non H, and thats fine, i'm just curious if theres any romantic options. I don't see the dating sim tag, but thought i would ask anyway.
the game is just starting to show us some potential dating candidates. a year has 52 weeks and the authors stated they want us to experiance all of them so we are very much only at the beginning. some potentail candidates have been made very clear in the last view updates and we just have to w8 and see where it goes. as it stands the story talling is so good that every bit of "dating sim" would just be icying on the cake on this incredibly well written VN

Reactions: krazy4games
May 15, 2017
Just to be sure. This is non-h right? The creator has no plans for any sexual content? Even so, a dating sim with Red as the main character and so many girls to choose from.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Pokemon Academy Life Forever to v08.15b.2024.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
Can anyone give me the breakdown to complete the Trained Pokemon quiz from Prof. Oak where two pokemon have Stone Cold Stunner that auto loses you the match.

I can get the first turn down roughly, but I'm not seeing the solution after.

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Can anyone give me the breakdown to complete the Trained Pokemon quiz from Prof. Oak where two pokemon have Stone Cold Stunner that auto loses you the match.

I can get the first turn down roughly, but I'm not seeing the solution after.
This is from a youtube video comment that I found to be working:
Test solution
1st turn: bidoof yawn on pawmot, Blaziken switch into dewgong, bagon legacy on pawmot
2nd turn: dewgong fake out the pawmot. (Bidoof use headbutt and bagon use rage on pawmot, keep attacking like this)
3rd turn: dewgong use aurora beam, bidoof and bagon continues as stated in turn 2
Then you should barely be able to kill pawmot and be able to win with no problems

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
Are there any milf in the game or is it only in tags?
Yea kinda, aside from our mom some of the more mature gym leaders like Lenora appear rarely depending on which classes you take but overall no sexual content ( in case you are expecting some) since this is more of a story game.

Reactions: Titor23

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Does anybody know what generation of pokemon the game is following?
That way it will be easier to check the accurate moves on levelling up.

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
can someone help me with the quiz on May 20th
Linoone uses Switcheroo to move the Scope Lens onto Ariados, Ariados uses Cross Poison, and Grafaifai uses doodle to give your team Super Luck which makes Ariados guaranteed to crit and thus kill.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes