RPGM - Pokemon Entrancing Wishes [v5.07] [RazeSawr]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lofial Musi

[made during 5.07]

[Sorry for my bad english, not my native language]

very good, the pokemon part is good with lots of QOL and the changes in the history made me really interested in it, and just make the game unique in the pokemon scene. the nsfw was good, but could be a little better in my opinion.

In general i liked the game, a 7/10 because the game isnt finished and has some bugs, but has a lot of potential. I really liked the story, and the branches that can be made sure makes me really anxious to the next updates, with more content my score can surely change
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rerwand

[Made during the V5.0.6 demo]

THIS REVIEWS CONTAINS SPOILERS.

For the moment, the game is worth a 3/5 from my side, and it's not a bad rating (a bad rating would be more like 1 or 2) and this game is worth playing in its current demo. The faults that I am going to cite are personal and only my responsibility. Sorry if my English isn't perfect, English isn't my native language.

I finished the demo, it was nice though, I admit that I'm not a huge fan of stories where other hypnotists do their thing before you.

I'm not a big fan of H scenes either, the artistic style isn't really what I like however, I recognize that it's complicated to create graphics on Rpg maker, so I don't really hold it against that .

A few small bugs but nothing too bad, however, the big strong point of the game is in its diversity of hypnosis and the different behaviors, I admit that this gives ideas on several points and makes the situations rather interesting.

The idea of the mansion is also excellent, a hub where you can find different people you met during the trip is something that allows you to refocus all the mess on one place instead of having to make 1000 round trips.

So the 3/5 comes mainly from the graphic style and perhaps from a scenario which is not in my genre, however I repeat, 3/5 is not a bad mark and clearly the game is worth be played, compared to certains others games in the mind control category, so I think I would pick this game up again when it is finished but the demo shows that the game has real potential and surely I will update my review when the time will have come.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Codmaster

Love the transformations and theming in this game. Turn people into pokemon and catch them, or just hypnotize normal people. Waiting until the overarching plot comes to fruition with your rival or your own "trainer".