3.80 star(s) 84 Votes

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
as shamefull as this is, i have not even the slightest idea how to solve the puzzle with the different journeys. have lit the pillers in every conceivable order to no avail. would someone be so kind as to just give me the solution?

edit: nvm got it

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
as shamefull as this is, i have not even the slightest idea how to solve the puzzle with the different journeys. have lit the pillers in every conceivable order to no avail. would someone be so kind as to just give me the solution?

edit: nvm got it
how do you solve it

angrytoad1

Nov 30, 2020
I seem to be unable to complete the second ranger quest. I have it activated and it tells me to go to Cassie's Café but there's no NPC in there that wants to battle me. I have done all content up to the 3rd gym but haven't beaten her yet. Am I somehow locked out of doing this quest and the subsequent ranger quests?

Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
I seem to be unable to complete the second ranger quest. I have it activated and it tells me to go to Cassie's Café but there's no NPC in there that wants to battle me. I have done all content up to the 3rd gym but haven't beaten her yet. Am I somehow locked out of doing this quest and the subsequent ranger quests?
I will prefer check the guide 1st

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Yes. You have been warned that doing gym 2 will lock you out of certain events. Wich is what happened.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Drakaiden Event 2
Solve the puzzle and afterwards, there is a heavy RNG fight
can anyone tell me how to solve the puzzle?
Read the text on the small rocks to figure out the correct order of the story. Then read wich part of the story each big statue is.
Activate them in the correct order.

Reactions: Bam Bino

futashuta

Nov 9, 2017
We dont give support for Joiplay. But the version from their patreon seems to work best if you have to use it.
In case it helps someone:
For some reason, the newest Joiplay patreon open beta version didn't work for me, but the combination of 1.20.032 and rpgm plugin 1.20.53 worked.

Redstore997

Mar 25, 2018
Nice, I softlocked myself. Went for the warehouse quest to fight the cult in eclipse city. When the gate was broken down I decided to fly away to heal my pokemon first. Now the cultist pal is standing in the way and there is no way for me to get past him and into the warehouse.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Nice, I softlocked myself. Went for the warehouse quest to fight the cult in eclipse city. When the gate was broken down I decided to fly away to heal my pokemon first. Now the cultist pal is standing in the way and there is no way for me to get past him and into the warehouse.
Screenshot? He moved up so you could get past him, no?

INTINGonMAIN

Oct 15, 2023
when I'm doing the "watchtower interview" mission where you go to breezetown and perform interviews outside and on the ground floor. after i do this however i go up to the top floor and talk to seras and she says "let's talk outside" it teleports me alone outside and she remains on the top floor having not moved. she repeats the same cutscene every time i go to talk to her. How do i fix this mission?

3.80 star(s) 84 Votes