3.70 star(s) 87 Votes

yartsubs

Jun 5, 2021
Does anyone have another way of activating debug mode? the shorcut method doesn't work for me since whenever I add debug to the target it just says that the name specified in the target box is not valid. I also can't set debug to true because scripts is a RXDATA file and not a folder that some people have in theirs, I can't even open it with any text editing software.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone have another way of activating debug mode? the shorcut method doesn't work for me since whenever I add debug to the target it just says that the name specified in the target box is not valid. I also can't set debug to true because scripts is a RXDATA file and not a folder that some people have in theirs, I can't even open it with any text editing software.
I'm using it. Are you sure you wrote "debug" without the quotation marks ONE space after the quotation marks of the shortcut? "Long path" debug, it worked in the version before and it works now.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Ranger quest 6. Who's the culprit? I could wait for the next part of the quest but I want a spoiler please.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Viruark Event 2 is pausing on the punishment art and it stays up I can't make my way out of the lab.
*EDIT* NVM I see the post about doing event 3 first I will try and see if it will work.
*Re-Edit* NVM Again It's not possible at this stage of the game. I guess I will wait for the fix because I don't want to skip stuff on the list.

Last edited:

Whisky250

Oct 21, 2022
The Game crash when i go agaist some trainers, when this happen i just evade it , but now i cannot advance because of it. it have some solution?.(sorry for my english, im not a native speaker)

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
The Game crash when i go agaist some trainers, when this happen i just evade it , but now i cannot advance because of it. it have some solution?.(sorry for my english, im not a native speaker)
the latest version, v0.597C, has been patched to fix that.

liffee

May 27, 2023
I can only choose the first one. If I choose the second one, this cg will not disappear
ls this a bug?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Viruark Event 2 is pausing on the punishment art and it stays up I can't make my way out of the lab.
*EDIT* NVM I see the post about doing event 3 first I will try and see if it will work.
*Re-Edit* NVM Again It's not possible at this stage of the game. I guess I will wait for the fix because I don't want to skip stuff on the list.
Do not worry about it, just progress the game until you can do viruark 3, then go back to 2. You wont lose out on anything.
Download the latest version. 0.597c
I can only choose the first one. If I choose the second one, this cg will not disappear
ls this a bug?
Its a bug that will be fixes next update. For now reload the game and skip this event and do viruark 3 first. Then you can come back and do this event properly

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
me: trying to get the Gardevoir waifumon to be modest.
game: have a mild one with bad ivs
me: lol as if! insta re-try!
game: are you sure? it is a shiny one...
me: omg don do this to me.

Should i keep her i mean is not like shinnies have different artwork during scenes ore even different sprite-work in the grove/events but also how much is mild with bad iv is going to dick me in the long run...

1711196713564.png

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018

Should i keep her i mean is not like shinnies have different artwork during scenes ore even different sprite-work in the grove/events but also how much is mild with bad iv is going to dick me in the long run...

View attachment 3471020
Keep. IV's arent as important. 16 spa att is respectable and speed is pretty good
you can even get nature mint later to change to modest

• Wow
Reactions: Nimbu

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
different sprite-work
i realize you said "in the grove/events", so this doesn't really qualify, but gardevoir does actually have a different in-battle sprite (dev gave her booba) which won't show if she's shiny
1711203685819.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nimbu

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020

View attachment 3471020
I mean you could use debug if you are so tempted by it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Do not worry about it, just progress the game until you can do viruark 3, then go back to 2. You wont lose out on anything.

Download the latest version. 0.597c

Its a bug that will be fixes next update. For now reload the game and skip this event and do viruark 3 first. Then you can come back and do this event properly
See the issue is I am following the guide and I know If I continue I will forget about the 2nd event. also I saw the notes on the guide it says "
New area can be found in the north east part of Nephilim forest. All the
waifumon who are currently in your party can be interacted with and
Depending on how many events you have (un)successfully completed
with them, their dialogue will change." Meaning if I don't do it in order It will change. Also, I am seeing that there are events that require Gardivoir to have either full ruthless or 5 kindness. I did Kindness as I preferred the outcome but is there a way to swap so I can see both scenes?
*EDIT* NVM I found the Toggle for the kindness vs ruthless in the bug editor so It should allow me to see the other events.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Keep. IV's arent as important. 16 spa att is respectable and speed is pretty good
you can even get nature mint later to change to modest
wow so they finally added mints that makes things easier now if i wanted i just have to farm for decent iv's only as i am sure the dev will probably never add bottle-caps for the ivs

i realize you said "in the grove/events", so this doesn't really qualify, but gardevoir does actually have a different in-battle sprite (dev gave her booba) which won't show if she's shiny
bummer no shiny booba i suposse the dev was like lol too rare so not gonna retool for shiny mons at the same time i sus pect the shiny encounter rate is higer that a normal pokemon since i also got a shiny spearow early either that or i am rather lucky since the las time that i got that many shinys on a pokemon game so early in game was in fire red when i was a teen.

I mean you could use debug if you are so tempted by it.
i gonna be hones whit you i have seen the step by step guide on how but each time that i tried in the past (manly because i did not want to grind natures since i believe that the dev will never add mints) i never could so i abandoned the idea an just play it legit so yep the firs time before the re set i grinded all waifus with god nature the worst was ... viruark that took me like 4 h

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
wow so they finally added mints that makes things easier now if i wanted i just have to farm for decent iv's only as i am sure the dev will probably never add bottle-caps for the ivs

bummer no shiny booba i suposse the dev was like lol too rare so not gonna retool for shiny mons at the same time i sus pect the shiny encounter rate is higer that a normal pokemon since i also got a shiny spearow early either that or i am rather lucky since the las time that i got that many shinys on a pokemon game so early in game was in fire red when i was a teen.

i gonna be hones whit you i have seen the step by step guide on how but each time that i tried in the past (manly because i did not want to grind natures since i believe that the dev will never add mints) i never could so i abandoned the idea an just play it legit so yep the firs time before the re set i grinded all waifus with god nature the worst was ... viruark that took me like 4 h
I am confused on the step by step guide what you mean? In order to set the debug menu you need to only do like 3 things.

3.70 star(s) 87 Votes