3.70 star(s) 92 Votes

knowntaught

Dec 29, 2022
Variety with trainer classes, like big tiddy goth hex or tight sportswear athlete girl, and having the ability to have a fun romp with them would be nice. Sex adventure with pokemon

Also Asha is cute

Medalonofpoke

Dec 8, 2022
Beat all the Cult members in the hideout
I've done this. And after defeating all of them and getting Kirlia, I spoke to the occultist he said he was going to leave but he didn't. Did i do something wrong? Or is there something else left to do?

Jun 19, 2020
If you're going for difficulty, can I suggest that you remove Roar from the Mightyena threatening Buneary? I walked in, got a turn one flee, and have had a level 20 buffed-to-hell Lopunny with Swords Dance carry me through every battle before the first gym while my starter was level 12, Joey included.

Also, is the first leader's Combusken holding Brightpowder? Return had no right missing, let along missing twice in a row with no accuracy debuffs.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If you're going for difficulty, can I suggest that you remove Roar from the Mightyena threatening Buneary? I walked in, got a turn one flee, and have had a level 20 buffed-to-hell Lopunny with Swords Dance carry me through every battle before the first gym while my starter was level 12, Joey included.

Also, is the first leader's Combusken holding Brightpowder? Return had no right missing, let along missing twice in a row with no accuracy debuffs.
Yes it has Brightpowder.

AZJ1

Mar 8, 2021
I keep getting this error message after I beat the rival and try to move forward. Are old save files not compatible or is this yet to be added?

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
Sorry, but RPGmaker XP games only run on Windows as far as I know. There might be some third party software that allows you to bypass that but it will not be official.
hey just to put it out there if you need a beta tester i wont mind helping plus the game really is unique and quite refreshing from the other pokemon games

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
As the guy above me pointed out, you missed the Leftovers item, the 5 free potions in your PC, the vending machine outside your room (you have 3000$ to spend) and the free super potion in Asha's room right next to yours. All attainable before the first battle.

I'm sorry m8, but your suffering was on you for not exploring. Even if RNG determines whether you get crit or not, you can't say I didn't provide the items for you to deal with the situation.
Eh, my bad then. I am used to these Pokemon games having at least one potion already in the inventory, and to be honest I kinda rushed playing and probably didnt explore at all.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Eh, my bad then. I am used to these Pokemon games having at least one potion already in the inventory, and to be honest I kinda rushed playing and probably didnt explore at all.
Literally no Pokemon game has a free potion in the inventory. They've always been in the PC.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
I found out about this version recently and I love it. The team battles were something I forgot was a part of the single player experience (Played Plat, Heartgold, A bit of Sun) and enjoyed it a lot. I don't know what the game was like before this version, but with the items given and going the gigachad route, it was challenging but enjoyable. Almost forgot it was a H version of Pokemon because of how invest I was in the battling. I'm hoping their will be more cute non-H and H art added in the future. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

famkdlvncsdjacnkl

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 2183769

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!

P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-06
Release Date: 2022-12-06
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.199A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Really loving this game so far, although I'll admit I didn't pay attention when downloading and was very surprised how tough it was. Just need to figure how to transfer data now for the newer versions.

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes