Renders are really good
    Updates come fast
    No bugs
    Good for a quick fap
    not really original gameplay there lot of games like this
  2. 1.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

Nice models. Thats basicly it.

This game is totally uninspiring, it took me 5 minutes to fuck the first girl and I also testet all game mechanics, shops and locations beforehand...

Dialogue is pretty much non existent

No story? At least I didn't see any besides the 2 sentence of prologue.

If I may consider:
    - Try to implement at least the most basic story.
    - Maybe do some more locations, that need to be unlocked via dialogue.
    - A basic schedule for the girls?
    - Implement some Milestones in girls progression, before unlocking new oprions.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

meingott02

The KK models utilized are good but there definitely needs to be something more to draw the player into either the situation or the characters themselves.

As it stands, it's simply a grind to get through the various options to unlock scenes with the various girls. It's okay, but nothing to really elevate it above other games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

best pokemon game on this site (not a lot of competition). has most of the notable girls, hot scenes that include the pokemon but doesnt leave the mc hanging, easy non grindy gameplay, and good walk through. also seems pretty simple to keep adding in new girls and scenes with other pokemon.

dialogue could def use some work like others said.

overall, i might be high balling this a little with 5 stars but i really enjoyed it. prob closer to 4.5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Biolizard

Art - 5/5
    Gameplay - 3/5
    Dialogue - 1/5

Honestly, has potential and it's great for a fap, but definitely needs a dialogue revamp. Every girls dialogue is virtually identical, and pretty awful at that.

Gameplay is dull, but gets you to what you're here for pretty quickly so can't fault it for that.

Art is fantastic and definitely makes the game worth playing. This is what a Pokemon parody should look like.

Overall one of the better Pokemon parodies on F95. Give it a try.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 779276

The game goes pretty fast, but the whole thing for me, seeing girls get it on with Pokémon, it's animated, and is only a few scenes. 10/10 game if that was what the author was doing, right now it's just standard Koi animations with poke girl models, and why they all have the same shape and aren't petite like they are drawn i don't know. Getting tired of how easy that would be to make using the Koi engine, but we get the same thicc girls in everything now. No variety.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Pizzaguy(lovepizza)

Im waitin to see how it ends, been here for the last 2 updates and Im happy to see the game changin slowly but sure, will keep watchin it from time to time. I think the game is doin good even if it slow to reach the last update
    Good luck and thanks for sharing
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ziezn

Interesting take on Pokemon - the actual pokemon scenes are well done, my only criticism there is that the expand on the dialogue. Art style is simplistic but it works and is faithful to the original. Keep up the good work.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Stat

So short there's not much to say really, but looks promising, very good stuff here, so I'll keep an eye out for it

+ Good models
    + Nice variety of scenes
    + Nice writing

- Very few scenes (it IS a WIP)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Botany

Not a lot of content yet but whats here is a good start. Nice art work and a little bit of a dating sim. I think it should actually go a little slower than it goes right now. 5 mins in and the girls already have their panties off. Take your time dev and make it last.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

quierofemdom

Words to the developer.

I really don't understand why so many people are mad. The game has little, but it is a good pokemon art design. I enjoyed what little there was and I don't understand why it would be a reason to receive hate. The game is still in its early stages, so everything in it will be amplified later on. There is a very light "romance" system, but again that's just a hint of what could be to come.

If the main attraction of the game is pokephilia, then let's go with that. I wonder if at first we will only be able to see the girls get caught by the pokemon, but then with a better relationship we will be able to convince them to willingly go with them. With the variety of pokemon out there, there are plenty of potential ideas that can be tapped into.

I will follow the game. Cheer up.