• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Polar Night [Ch. 1] [Verysoft]

mandate69

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
PolarNight_Banner.png

Overview:
Responding to a nearby emergency signal you rush to the aid of your friend Anna, but find yourself in a quickly escalating nightmarish fantasy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-14
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Developer: Verysoft -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot 2023-08-08 205318.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 205520.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 205638.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 205757.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 205820.png

Last edited:

Yokkat

Dec 8, 2017
This game has graphics. I don't know if they're good or not because screencaps are dark as shit

jbmurphdog

Aug 2, 2018
The MEGA download link goes to GoFile. :unsure: Also, unzipping it breaks into 3 files. Different un pack style.
Clicking on the EXE it wants to install Visual C++ runtime? What? I havent been asked that in years! :cautious:

Last edited:

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
There is nothing erotic in that game... why it is here?!

Also the game is too dark... I just wasted my time downloading that "game".
"Access to behind the scenes content every week showcasing an interesting topic. Furthermore if the game has to be censored for full release, an uncensored version will always be available for patrons in addition to exclusive content in the future. " Look like it will be.

Nov 17, 2021
The game looks very promising judging by the screenshots. The graphics are good too. Now if only the developer has the brain to include some H-contents (ero traps, not just defeat scenes) in future updates, with the visual potential game already has, heck, it might even turn into a masterpiece

mandate69

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
For anyone who has problems with the darkness in the game I will include a gamma slider in the future (which I completely forgot about that's on me). However the brightness values are set correctly from darkest to brightest so please adjust your monitor, adjusting the values in game will not make the screen brighter.
In terms of adult content it will have more explicit scenes in the future. This is not a sandbox type game so I need to think about pacing and this is the introduction chapter.