Seeking Political games, where you are a king, prince, emperor....

leofurteira

Oct 12, 2019
Hey, i am looking for political games, but i can't find any! If you have any in mind please share it! Thank you.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
The following combine VNs with empire management:
Vae Victis (dethroned crown prince and 'usurper', also with sandboxy quests and turn-based battles)
Vis (sidelined crown prince of a vassal kingdom, management is in a early stage)

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Necro af sorry, but would highly recommend The Last Sovereign, would actually feel like I was doing you a disservice if I didn't necro the post to tell you about it. Takes a few hours to ramp up but it's honestly amazing, better story than the vast majority of triple A rpgs, couldn't praise it higher. You take the role as an Incubus King and use political schemes as well as battles to further your agenda, don't really want to spoil anything or I would go into depth. Really ramps up around chapters 2 and 3. While the game isn't finished yet it's still incredibly long, I'm halfway through chapter 3 and am 40hours into it, I mean just check out the games wiki it's gigantic and every single choice you make actually has ramifications later down the road. Whether they just be some stat increase to it many different complex systems or the choice itself actually gates/opens certain content. Honestly the biggest downside to this game for most people would be that it's rpgm and while rpgm might make most people avoid it (including myself at first), it actually plays incredibly well and the combat is deeper than 90% of games in that genre.