POLL: Netorare vs Netorase fans, do you self-insert as the cuck?

Netorare vs Netorase fans, do you self-insert as the cuck?

• Netorare fan. Don't self-insert as the cuck

Votes: 85 38.6%
  • Netorare fan. Self-insert as the cuck

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Netorase fan. Don't self-insert as the cuck

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • Netorase fan. Self-insert as the cuck

Votes: 55 25.0%

• Total voters

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I fucking hate double standard and I believe in polyamory.

Just as I don't feel I'm cheating if I fuck multiple girls, I don't feel to be cheated if my girls fuck multiple men.

Easy peasy

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Yeah, the POLL choices taken as is would likely answer the question of "What percent of NTR and NTS fans are in it for the self-insert masochistic/humiliation/cuckoldry aspect of the genre?"

I guess I wanted to decouple the self-insert and cuckoldry aspect and just figure out who is self-inserting, but that answers a slightly different question.

Eh, it's not a precise science anyways. The poll will give some insight on both inqueries, just not as accurately because of the potential confusion. We can clearly see that many more NTS fans self-insert than NTR fans. A subset of the self-inserting NTS group would do it for the beta cuckoldry appeal, rather than other forms of alpha/wholesome sharing.
I've got a little bit of a background in research, it's a good question IMO because it's more specific, which narrows down the confounders, and has multiple observations. You can dive deeper with other sorts of questions after that too.

I'm happy you posted this poll to be honest. :)

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I fucking hate double standard and I believe in polyamory.

Just as I don't feel I'm cheating if I fuck multiple girls, I don't feel to be cheated if my girls fuck multiple men.

Easy peasy
That's very fair point! If both parties are OK with it I don't see the issue as you say. It's simple tbh no need to over think it.

Reactions: ZenoMod

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
You may post the poll in NTS, NTR list threads several times. It completely avoided me, and I used to frequent these threads.

BTW. I think you should add Netori here. Many NTR fans may don't know the difference, and definitions, and because this site doesn't have a separate Netori category, hence many douche self-inserters may ride on the NTR tag, but they actually like a completely different type of games - Netori.

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
You may post the poll in NTS, NTR list threads several times. It completely avoided me, and I used to frequent these threads.

BTW. I think you should add Netori here. Many NTR fans may don't know the difference, and definitions, and because this site doesn't have a separate Netori category, hence many douche-self inserters may ride on the NTR tag, but they actually like a completely different type of games - Netori.
He was getting data on who self-inserts as a cuck of any type. In netori games the MC isn't a cuck at all so the data would be useless to what he is trying to gather.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
He was getting data on who self-inserts as a cuck of any type. In netori games the MC isn't a cuck at all so the data would be useless to what he is trying to gather.
I'm talking about a Netorare fan, who is actually a Netori fan. There is no distinction on this site. NTR can mean all three. Netori games are under Netorare tag here, hence there is a big room for error on this poll at Netorare non self-inserters as a cuck votes.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'm talking about a Netorare fan, who is actually a Netori fan. There is no distinction on this site. NTR can mean all three. Netori games are under Netorare tag here, hence there is a big room for error on this poll at Netorare non self-inserters as a cuck votes.
This wasn't aimed at f95 tags. He literally just wanted to know about who, on this site and plays netorare/netorase (correct definitions, not tag definitions) games, self inserts as a cuck and who doesn't.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
This wasn't aimed at f95 tags. He literally just wanted to know about who, on this site and plays netorare/netorase (correct definitions, not tag definitions) games, self inserts as a cuck and who doesn't.
All this is based on the types of games they are a fan of?
Many Netori fans don't know the definitions. I myself started to dip my toes in NTR genre as a Netori fan.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

The "netorare" tag and the "NTR" tag before it were always supposed only to be used for netorare. Netori is under "cheating" and netorase sometimes under "swinging".

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022

The "netorare" tag and the "NTR" tag before it were always supposed only to be used for netorare. Netori is under "cheating" and netorase sometimes under "swinging".
Ohh, so even if so. What about hose who are unaware of the change but still watch NTR threads? :WeSmart:
Also, Netori without the cuck character isn't a Netori. You get the enjoyment from the cuck's suffering, so only cheating tag is a miss.

There is a little thought in poll, kinda looks like from an uncultured amateur. You need to consider all the angles, and the platform rules/tags this poll is on, because it is all included in the examined environment - f95 site.

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Ohh, so even if so. What about hose who are unaware of the change but still watch NTR threads? :WeSmart:
Only the name of the tag changed. So if you mean they watch it for the tag, they're watching NTR threads that are supposed to be tagged for netorare. Of course it could be tagged wrong, and a game with netorare can still have netorase or netori.

There is a little thought in poll, kinda looks like from an uncultured amateur. You need to consider all the angles, and the platform rules/tags this poll is on, because it is all included in the examined environment - f95 site.
Okay? Why are you telling me?

Yo desmosome, someone wants to fight.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
Only the name of the tag changed. So if you mean they watch it for the tag, they're watching NTR threads that are supposed to be tagged for netorare. Of course it could be tagged wrong, and a game with netorare can still have netorase or netori.
In my Netori I liked watching the cuck suffer, or be oblivious when I(douche) fuck his wife. There could be even a cuck POV, so Netori games don't fall only in the cheating category.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
In my Netori I liked watching the cuck suffer, or be oblivious when I(douche) fuck his wife. There could be even a cuck POV, so Netori games don't fall only in the cheating category.
Amazing that no one has pointed this out before, right?

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
My favorite Netori scenes are these where the husband is just near, behind the door, or a curtain, when the wife can talk with her husband as I fuck her. The POV from the oblivious cuck vision angle, and the discussion with his wife is the most exciting shit in Netori, and what it differentiates it from simple female cheating games.

Netori became boring to me when the wife is fully stolen, the cuck character existance is the key to the enjoyment.

Amazing that no one has pointed this out before, right?
Yeah, site mods are slow, and there's only so little people who enjoy/ed all three genres of NTR.

Zoroastrist

Jun 16, 2023
At the beginning of my AVN journey i absolutely hated any NTR/NTS games.
Made the mistake of self-insertion in these games.
But now from the third person perspective i love and and enjoy the fucked-up story of NTR/NTS/Netori games.
I like to be the spectator, i like the corruption of the female MC...Prefer NTR/NTS games with female lead.
Maybe there is some sadistic side in me.
But i dont like when the female MC becoming a mind broken sex pet.

Lucidx_d

Mar 15, 2022
I don't self-insert at all, I just like seeing cute girls/guys getting fucked, by a variety of people hence why I sometimes play ntr/nts games cause they usually offer that. Regarding the cuck aspect, I ignore any dialogue centred around humiliation as it's just a turn off to me.

Reactions: Logan1377

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
im a netorare fan because of the cheating aspect. i dont insert myself in the mc. sadly most of the western games labeled with the ntr tag are all about cuckolding.