POLL: Oversexualized female models or same as in game? Whats your preference for a parody game?

Female model preference

• Over sexualized model (bigger boots, smaller waist, bigger butt)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Same model as in game/movie/etc

Votes: 78 68.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3145675

You think people are immune to virtue signalling here?

Well yeah, if you weren't virtue signaling you would have something more specific than normal girl and whether you wanted the original would depend on the character.

The original of Jessica Rabbit is good enough, nu-Tifa is not.
1 - I'm not "people" I'm myself.
2 - I'm not responsible for what other people may be doing anywhere else. Go talk to them.
3 - if someone is supposed to know what I like it's Me Myself and I, I am old and mature enough not to need someone else to tell me what I like.
4 - I never liked the Jessica Rabbit Body anyway and Tifa is more than good looking.
5 - If you want to impose your personal views upon others try to work on your eloquence and argumentation - so far it's rather mediocre.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't mind big boobs or big asses but they can be drawn/rendered in a realistic manner. I mean, even in the real world there exist some ladies with seriously big breasts.

Reactions: PsychicStress

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
I don't mind oversizing game models, but I always like to have explaination for it. The explaination can be dumb, as long as there is one, to tell me why the character looks different from the game.
Also: Keep in mind, that most female game characters are already pretty oversexualized. Tifa for example suffers from a severe case of anime boobs^^

Apr 16, 2018
Personally I think some characters can benefit from modifications to maximize sexual attractiveness but I voted for Same Model cause most character models generally are made to be good looking enough and only needing some improvements to be Greater.

So, maximize sexual attractiveness if you decide to modify but without Oversexualizing and that's the tricky part because people often misuse this words for their own agenda, biases or insecurities. In my opinion it's very simple though, Think about over reacting or over extending, To 'Over' react means to react in a certain way that doesn't justify The Intensity of your Response to a situation because your response served "no purpose" or even made things bad unless of course you did it deliberately then It's just manipulation and is not a 'Over reaction' to you only for them.
Same with over extending, It has no purpose, it can make things bad, it wastes resources and time and it can break things.

So, Maximizing sexual attractiveness is not equal to OverSexualizing, and this is where subjectivity comes forward, Some use real average women as the metric which is stupid in my opinion because that's just setting the bar too low , average women are not as good as they can be. a more reasonable Metric in determining what constitutes oversexualization are Models but even then they're not enough because We're integrating 'FANTASY' here.
and Fantasy doesn't have the common physical limitations of models let alone Average women.

Some say Tifa or other character models like her are over sexualized but I don't agree with that cause they are just setting the bar too low.
I believe she's very sexualized but she doesn't reach over sexualization yet if Fantasy is the standard here. and Fantasy do have a limit too , You can't just endlessly make some body parts bigger , it will reach a point of useless and if you increase it more then it will reach Grotesque.
And honestly in my opinion women who say Tifa is over sexualized probably is just insecure about their Boobs or something because other than Tifa's boobs her other proportions like her Butt and waist are not out of reach for Girls.
It's not like liking Tifa's tits will magically turn men off of normal women's boobs.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Make your own characters if you're deforming them into some bimbo sluts without staying true to the source material.

Reactions: anon8525

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Repliers "You should stay true to muh source material", also same repliers "Ah, yes bestiality and prostitution, just as the original creator intended".

obibobi

May 10, 2017
1 - I'm not "people" I'm myself.
2 - I'm not responsible for what other people may be doing anywhere else. Go talk to them.
3 - if someone is supposed to know what I like it's Me Myself and I, I am old and mature enough not to need someone else to tell me what I like.
4 - I never liked the Jessica Rabbit Body anyway and Tifa is more than good looking.
5 - If you want to impose your personal views upon others try to work on your eloquence and argumentation - so far it's rather mediocre.
If you hadn't noticed, it's a poll, I'm discussing what influences the average, so there's no reason for you to go "me, me, me, I'm a unique snowflake"

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Repliers "You should stay true to muh source material", also same repliers "Ah, yes bestiality and prostitution, just as the original creator intended".
That's like comparing apples to oranges.
Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but if I want to see Ciri in "sexy" situations, I want to see Ciri, not some deformed caricature that barely resembles the original character.

Reactions: sexypeanut

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
People who like disproportionate anime tits are wrong and side with satan, who knew.

There's gradient of "sexualization" where you don't want to uglify characters or make them less appealing just because.
People drawing cartoony proportions as a way to solve "how to make person appealing" problem are just lacking talent and knowledge. It's like going into marketing thinking you'll be successful just by putting bikini ladies next to a product because you know sex sells, it's naïve.

I don't get the point of rule 34 content where the character has obviously different features/personality of the character I know or the setting is changed, it's not even fan fiction as it's simply some half-assedly copied character designs.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
That's like comparing apples to oranges.
Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but if I want to see Ciri in "sexy" situations, I want to see Ciri, not some deformed caricature that barely resembles the original character.
No it isn't. Those ""sexy" situations" require drastically changing their character. Why is altering their character fine, but deviating from their original proportions haram?

• Angry

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This poll lacks vital information.

Is it a 2D or 3D game? If 3D, is the lighting render quality ultra realistic or going for a more doll like cartoony look? This plays a huge role in over-sexualization. 3D with realistic lighting render quality, plus over sexualization, almost always causes uncanny valley effect. Every time I see a dick that's two feet long in a realistic 3D render, it looks extremely bizarre (uncanny valley), it doesn't look right at all. Even if the 3D renders are not using super realistic lighting quality, dicks that are three feet long never look right in 3D. Over sexualization and 3D almost never work, it's better to stick with near human proportions; find whatever extreme you can from real life pictures, something that can actually be achieved by a real human, and that should be your limit IMO.

If 2D, then you can get away with over sexualization due to the lack of detail. You can get away with so much over sexualization in 2d, and still preserve a strong erotic impact. 2D & over sexualization, if done right, can be VERY erotic.

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
definitely oversexualised, its a game so why not go to the extremes