POLL: You like a female character and her pussy, BUT you also like cock & balls (dickgirls). Which story approach do you prefer to handle this?

You like a female character, but also like male & female genitalia. Which approach do you prefer?

• She has a twin sister. Sister #1 has vagina. Sister #2 has a cock and balls(DICKGIRL).

Votes: 126 34.8%
  • She can morph between a vagina or cock and balls.

Votes: 30 8.3%
  • She's a FUTANARI; she has a vagina and a cock at the same time.

Votes: 79 21.8%
  • She's a FUTANARI; she has a vagina, cock and balls, all at the same time.

Votes: 115 31.8%
  • Other, I'll respond with a better idea in the thread.

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Other, I'll respond with differing thoughts in the thread.

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The purpose of this poll is to see which story approach most people prefer, if they like a female character, but also like both genitalia. If you're not into both genitalia, still feel free to respond with your thoughts in the poll, especially if you think content like this could ruin the character for normal straight players (I've already figured out good solution to this, but open to your thoughts).

I'm going to include a bit more context for each of the choices:

- She has a twin sister. Sister #1 has vagina. Sister #2 has a cock and balls(dickgirl).
They would not be identical twins. The other twin would look slightly different, because technically, twins don't look 100% identical, there is some minor, minor variation. This would be a little bit more work. They might even have different personalities

- She can morph between a vagina or cock and balls.
There would be clever writing to make this a convincing and believable scenario. The morph transition would not be visibly shown in anyway.

- She's a futanari; she has a vagina and a cock at the same time
IMO, this does not look good in 3D and crosses into the uncanny valley, but that's just me. I think my subconscious rejects this, as if it goes against my default human nature, but other people may see this completely different. This is very uncharted territory IMO. This applies to the other futanari option as well. For me, a 3D render of a real deal futanari crosses into the uncanny valley for me.

If you guys know of a better approach please feel free to respond to this thread with your idea.

Me personally, I'm leaning between her having a twin sister or being able to morph between genital types. I'm not sure which to go with.

EDIT:
CLARIFYING THE ORIGINAL QUESTION
If you're confused about the original question, here is a thorough explanation.

This is a female character. You may like her a lot, but she only has a vagina; which is still great, don't get me wrong. But what if you like vagina, cock and balls? How should the games story allow you to enjoy this hot woman, but with a vagina, cock and balls?
1.jpg
(Art by - Concept by slutwr1ter )

Would you prefer she have a twin sister who has a cock and balls?
bd349e7ed394f2a6d0d4acc2a34e30eb.jpeg

Or would you prefer the blonde above be:
(A) futanari; vagina and cock
(B) futanari; vagina, cock and balls
(C) able to morph between a vagina and cock and balls?

Last edited:

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
I'm honestly not sure what you're asking so just looking at the question as presented my approach to handle such a story would be good old fashion vanilla sex, it have male genitalia, female genitalia and generally involve a female character you like, seems to check all the required boxes. Now I assume that this is not the kind of answer you want but without a better explanation about what exactly you're looking for it's the best I got.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
i think the question is basically you like gay but also like straight aka bisexual scenes. So considering that, op is a dev making a game with just women but would he want his players to have women with a penis (options 2-4) or not? (option 1)

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
CLARIFYING THE ORIGINAL QUESTION

EDIT: I edited the original title question again, should clear things up.

If you're confused about the original question, here is a thorough explanation.

This is a female character. You may like her a lot, but she only has a vagina; which is still great, don't get me wrong. But what if you like vagina, cock and balls? How should the games story allow you to enjoy this hot woman, but with a vagina, cock and balls?
1.jpg

Would you prefer she have a twin sister who has a cock and balls, and no vagina?
bd349e7ed394f2a6d0d4acc2a34e30eb.jpeg

Or would you prefer the blonde further up above be:
(A) futanari; vagina and cock
(B) futanari; vagina, cock and balls
(C) able to morph between a vagina and cock and balls?

If you're a straight gamer, obviously you'll want the blonde to stay as she is, with a vagina. If you have any bisexual tendencies, you may sometimes want her having a vagina, or sometimes want her having a cock and balls, or maybe you like real deal futanaris. I'm trying to get some information on how to handle this situation.

I personally prefer she have a twin sister with a cock and balls OR she's able to morph between genitals due to a well written, story driven reason.

EDIT:

It seems 12 people have picked futanari, with vagina, cock and balls. This looks okay in 2D, but in 3D it looks bizarre IMO, and crosses into the uncanny valley. We're all still human, so when we see a realistically rendered 3d human female model with a vagina, cock and balls, your psyche might reject it, because it's somewhat inhuman, or considered an anomaly. This is not intended to be disrespectful to anyone, but I'm in pure analytical / understanding mode, so open to discussion about it. Another note, if the 3d dick is too big, that also crosses into the uncanny valley for me about 97% of the time.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Full futanari. Full stop.
I just checked out your game FutaGenesis. Your renders are top notch. Skin and dick shaders top notch (all normalized too it looks like, at first glance), face and body morphs, top notch! Well done. I don't give these compliments lightly, since 95% of DAZ renders are garbage IMO.

However, for me, a 3d futanari feels off. When I see her getting penetrated, it feels as if she has no prostate or its damaged. In order to have a convincing cock and balls, there needs to be a prostate IMO. Replacing the prostate area with a vagina seems very off to me, crosses into the uncanny valley.

As a male, I understand what it's like to have a cock, balls and prostate. So when I see a futanari with a cock and balls, but no prostate, it feels very unnerving and off, almost disturbing. This may not be the case for many people, maybe I'm just over analyzing, but I can't deny what my brain is telling me. Prostate is like a support muscle, it needs to be there or something will feel off, but just my pov/opinion.

(EDIT: THe correct term was bulbocavernosus-muscle, not prostate. thx to tessaXYZ for the correction below.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyRebel

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
I just checked out your game FutaGenesis. Your renders are top notch. Skin and dick shaders top notch (all normalized too it looks like, at first glance), face and body morphs, top notch! Well done. I don't give these compliments lightly, since 95% of DAZ renders are garbage IMO.

However, for me, a 3d futanari feels off. When I see her getting penetrated, it feels as if she has no prostate or its damaged. In order to have a convincing cock and balls, there needs to be a prostate IMO. Replacing the prostate area with a vagina seems very off to me, crosses into the uncanny valley.

As a male, I understand what it's like to have a cock, balls and prostate. So when I see a futanari with a cock and balls, but no prostate, it feels very unnerving and off, almost disturbing. This may not be the case for many people, maybe I'm just over analyzing, but I can't deny what my brain is telling me. Prostate is like a support muscle, it needs to be there or something will feel off, but just my pov/opinion.
Thank you for the kind words! I have another update coming very soon, and I think it's a step higher from my first release in every way! :)

Though I'm a bit confused by your "prostate" comments. I mean, it's a fantasy scenario, no reason to think why futanari biology couldn't still have a prostate that's pushed forwards or back to make room for a vagina and uterus. The prostate is a pretty small muscle, and organs move around pretty easily.

The problem that I have with a futanari without female genetalia is that she is now not actually a futa. The implication is that she is simply trans, and not biologically "female". (Edit: And to be clear, nothing wrong with that. I love trans girls too, but futa is futa)

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The problem that I have with a futanari without female genetalia is that she is now not actually a futa. The implication is that she is simply trans, and not biologically "female". (Edit: And to be clear, nothing wrong with that. I love trans girls too, but futa is futa)
Of course, this is all uncharted territory, so no right or wrong, just fun kinky stuff. I'll share what I've learned:

Classic Futanari; vagina and dick; originating from Hentai.
Futanari; vagina, dick and balls; also originating from Hentai.
Trans Girl; biological male, has dick and balls, real life.
Dickgirl; fantastical, biologically female, but also has biological male physiology, but only in regards to the dick and balls; so a prostate, dick, balls and everything else needed to sustain such organs. This means a dickgirl can get pregnant. .

IMO, without a clearly, visible and prominent prostate, it's hard to believe that a powerful, strong erection can occur. I'm strongly open to correction, debate, and differing points of view on this.

The problem with 3D futanari is often times the prostate is not visible or prominent, so it's hard to believe they're getting a strong erection.

You're saying the prostate could be smaller, but this deviates from human physiology. IMO, if you deviate too far from basic human physiology, humans may be less attracted to what they're seeing. This is HIGHLY speculative though, like I said, it's uncharted territory for me, maybe others can shed light on it.

This is from the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-27-4-majalis.1643/
f3153635bb3faf9a8972f1b797057187.jpeg

Notice that the prostate is prominent and highly visual. IMO, this leads to a higher erotic impact; the erotic stimulation felt from the viewer; player. However like you said, in this game, the above character is biologically male, but what if you just say she's a Dickgirl, then show how she has biologically female internals as well? What's to stop someone from showing that angle? It would require very convincing story writing I'd imagine though to make it convincing.

I think for me personally, it's either vagina or cock and balls, my mind doesn't accept both;futanari, in a 3D render, unless of course I do some heavy 3d work and try to come up with a solid way to make it visually appealing to me, but then of course I'd have to pitch it and see if it's accepted by the people and it's a whole lotta work. If I did attempt it, the idea would be to try and put the vagina into the prostate, then explain how the prostate is actually two muscles which can split and spread to accommodate the vagina, but also tightened to create a strong erection, and because the persons dick, who is doing the fucking, is in-between these two muscles, the vagina becomes even more tighter, thus making this futanari in high demand sexually. I'd have to make a diagram to illustrate the concept, it could be considered a new western approach to futanari.

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Of course, this is all uncharted territory, so no right or wrong, just fun kinky stuff. I'll share what I've learned:

Classic Futanari; vagina and dick; originating from Hentai.
Futanari; vagina, dick and balls; also originating from Hentai.
Trans Girl; biological male, has dick and balls, real life.
Dickgirl; fantastical, biologically female, but also has biological male physiology, but only in regards to the dick and balls; so a prostate, dick, balls and everything else needed to sustain such organs. This means a dickgirl can get pregnant. .

IMO, without a clearly, visible and prominent prostate, it's hard to believe that a powerful, strong erection can occur. I'm strongly open to correction, debate, and differing points of view on this.

The problem with 3D futanari is often times the prostate is not visible or prominent, so it's hard to believe they're getting a strong erection.

You're saying the prostate could be smaller, but this deviates from human physiology. IMO, if you deviate too far from basic human physiology, humans may be less attracted to what they're seeing. This is HIGHLY speculative though, like I said, it's uncharted territory for me, maybe others can shed light on it.

This is from the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-27-4-majalis.1643/
View attachment 2246853

Notice that the prostate is prominent and highly visual. IMO, this leads to a higher erotic impact; the erotic stimulation felt from the viewer; player. However like you said, in this game, the above character is biologically male, but what if you just say she's a Dickgirl, then show how she has biologically female internals as well? What's to stop someone from showing that angle? It would require very convincing story writing I'd imagine though to make it convincing.

I think for me personally, it's either vagina or cock and balls, my mind doesn't accept both;futanari, in a 3D render, unless of course I do some heavy 3d work and try to come up with a solid way to make it visually appealing to me, but then of course I'd have to pitch it and see if it's accepted by the people and it's a whole lotta work. If I did attempt it, the idea would be to try and put the vagina into the prostate, then explain how the prostate is actually two muscles which can split and spread to accommodate the vagina, but also tightened to create a strong erection, and because the persons dick, who is doing the fucking, is in-between these two muscles, the vagina becomes even more tighter, thus making this futanari in high demand sexually. I'd have to make a diagram to illustrate the concept, it could be considered a new western approach to futanari.
This is a bit of a silly argument, given that we're arguing about the biology of a fantasy concept, but you're so gloriously wrong about the anatomy and physiology that I can't resist responding. Ironically, your last paragraph about splitting the muscle into two to create the muscles for vaginal constriction is... actually pretty close to the truth.

First, the muscle you're pointing to ISN'T THE PROSTATE. The prostate is a very small muscle inside the pelvis, just underneath the bladder. It's about the size of a ping-pong ball, and it is not externally visible. It plays no role in erections (though an enlarged prostate can cause ED).

The muscle you ARE pointing to is part of the perineum, and is called the . Your earlier comments keep hearkening to females "not having this muscle"... but they do. Both men and women have the bulbospongiosus muscle. In men, it's joined together, and in women this muscle is split in two and provides the musculature for vaginal constriction. Both men and women can do kegel exercises, because both sexes have the same muscle groups to exercise.

It's not a stretch to say this muscle would serve an identical purpose in futanari fictional biology.

This seems to really just boil down to an aesthetic preference on your part.

Edit: And regarding dickgirls... no, the convention is that they are trans. You say they are biologically female but don't have a vagina or uterus, so how exactly do you propose they get pregnant? Do they just eat a huge meal or something?

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Edit: And regarding dickgirls... no, the convention is that they are trans. You say they are biologically female but don't have a vagina or uterus, so how exactly do you propose they get pregnant? Do they just eat a huge meal or something?
I agree with everything you said except this part. (The rest of your post was very helpful, especially the exact term used for that area of the genitals, I appreciate that.)

I think it might be important to differentiate trans women from sexual fetish genre terms.

MTF / Trans Girl = Real Life related term, nothing fantastical here, it refers to real human with a form of gender expression.

Dickgirl = Fantastical / Fetish, similar to Futanari, this word is more fluid in that it's definition can be changed depending on the fantasty of the story. So in my story, a dickgirl is near 100% biologically female, except that she has a cock and balls instead of a vagina. So she has the uterus in addition to a cock and balls. The story I'm making goes to great lengths to explain this in an interesting way; to give the player something new and fresh.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
As I thought/suspect, there are many people in this forum like dickgirls, futa, and femboys or even otoko no ko/sissy boys/males who crossdress as women (it's a trend worldwide. In addition to the females who definitely loves cocks/balls, there are many males love balls/cocks). Probably that is why many perverts here become gay and eat themselves out with their dicks/cocks destroyed. lol. For me, I don't care as long as my fetish is not disturbed. However, some of my favorite authors/illustrators have already been gravitating towards this trend, so I'd better get out from the rabbit hole and put my money on the right mouth. I have never found any illustrators that are focused on my fetishes yet, so yeah. I won't touch any mixbreed fetishes that cover any of those CBT and I won't spend any money on them anymore once they turn their original donators/patrons away with these new fetishes. But that's it.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
NukaCola
Anything that cannot be done in real life to your character, the more extreme, the better, minus the balls and dicks. I especially like extremely dominant women who are deceitful, narcissistic, very powerful (even more powerful than any powerful men), and love torturing, abusing men being ravaged, violated, and get the tables turned on them and got their consequences by being humiliated, tortured against her will, etc... and for their sins agains humanity where the avengers do not backtrack and give any compassion to the women just because they are women, in the world where women take the cake and eat the cake of all) ((which is almost non-existent because this is only in fantasy lol). Ok, bye

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman