POLL: You love Harem & Incest (mom-son). Do you prefer the Mother starts as Loyal, Sweet and Innocent OR a Lewd, Cheating Slut?

Do you prefer the MCs Mother start out as sweet, loyal & innocent OR a lewd, cheating slut?

• A) Mother is sweet, innocent, and loyal to her husband (MCs dad). The son(MC) then seduces her.

Votes: 377 63.5%
  • B) Mother is lewd, slutty and cheats on her husband(MCs dad). The son(MC) then seduces her.

Votes: 188 31.6%
  • C) Other, I'll respond in the thread.

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I like a buildup from self-repression, then being introduced and exposed to their sexual true nature, which gradually begins to shift parts of her sexuality from repression to suppression. Once a part of her sexuality is revealed to herself, the circumstances provide her with discrete ways of exploring that sexuality. While exploring a suppressed sexual desire/fantasy, she is introduced/exposed to more things that shift her repressed sexual desires/fantasies, to being suppressed. And this repeats and escalates like peeling an onion.
( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To answer your question about starting out a cheating-lewd-slut, or loyal-austere-wife: both, sort of.

I really like sequels/prequels to stories where the women go from sexually-repressed to sexually-indulgent.
One story is the build-up, and the other story begins after the transformations have already taken place.
I say that you should do whichever one you feel more inspired to do, and don't feel like you have to do the buildup first or at all.
If you want to write a story where the women are already sexually indulgent, then do that. Otherwise you will sort of be following the same arc that has already been told a million times.
The reason to do whichever you are more inspired to do first is because whichever you choose to do later will end up being more inspired than it would have otherwise been.
Also if the ambitious undertaking of making a creative work just annihilates you to the point where you never get around to a followup story, then you will be much happier having told the story that you were more inspired to tell in the first place, instead of exhausting yourself on a creative work that you thought you had to do first.
could you give some titles for your thesis let me put in practice.
In more layman terms, What games do you recomend then bro.

Maxgame1

Mar 16, 2023
C: i want to the husband be the jerk cheater. and then the MC make her forget her husband by seducing her. because i hate rape thing and mined control or mined break

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
its all about the corruption, just make sure she has a fat ass and not tits larger than her entire upper body.