3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
we have not seen episode 4 yet we are warned that there are consequences to how MC acts and not per se good ones. Now that does sound like way better writing to me with all respect.
This is how it works in 0.4:
If you have sex with Jenna or Lynn and do not answer the dream correctly = Corrupt Route (You Die)
If you have sex with Jenna or Lynn and answer correctly in the dream = Desire Route (You Die)
If you do not answer correctly in the dream and do not have sex with Jenna or Lynn = Bad Route (You Die)
If you do answer correctly in the dream and do not have sex with Jenna or Lynn = Love Route (You Live)

I've updated my mod (not published yet) to counter this, my mod will take you down the Desire route but will allow you to live.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you have sex with Jenna or Lynn and do not answer the dream correctly = Corrupt Route (You Die)
If you have sex with Jenna or Lynn and answer correctly in the dream = Desire Route (You Die)
If you do not answer correctly in the dream and do not have sex with Jenna or Lynn = Bad Route (You Die)
If you do answer correctly in the dream and do not have sex with Jenna or Lynn = Love Route (You Live)

I've updated my mod (not published yet) to counter this, my mod will take you down the Desire route but will allow you to live.
Since I have no intention of deviating from the 'Desire Route', and also no intention of dying, I'll probably be using your mod. It will be a lot easier than changing the scripts myself. :) Good luck! (y)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020

Just a heads up. Dialogue flow might be awkward in v0.5 by going the desire route.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Just a heads up. Dialogue flow might be awkward in v0.5 by going the desire route.
I've already addressed this issue in the mod ;)

The mod will go from them having sex to them not having had sex, so dialog is off.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
For the main story... Is anyone putting the pieces together yet? or able to? I'm wondering if I am conveying enough background information (bread crumbs) in my projects.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
For some reason, the Pongo Delta update 0.4 never showed up on the Latest Updates page. So I had no idea. It wasn't till someone liked my review that I noticed. Strange. I could have been playing this latest release 12 hours ago.

Thanks for the update LunarBit, and thank you for the Walkthrough Mod RIC0H (is that a O or a 0)?
It's a zero :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pongo Delta complete release
Pongo Delta is complete and old saves won't work.
PongoDelta-0.6-pc-complete

This is just dandy ... based on old delta MC was about to get a gf of his own,
Based on the latest talks of this new iteration, not only did MC lose all character development,
but is now gonna get a bad end had he done anything adult like in his playthrough.
The dreams are bogus .. it is PTSD, possibly the reason MC is living on disability.
Now I really question how real or made up is the story MC fed his gurls this whole time.
Way to bring nonsense into a casual pass time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dipsode

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I'm a bit confused. In my mind 0.6 and completed don't go hand in hand^^
Is this completed or did the dev just say "eff it, I can't be bothered and just rush some ending"?

• Sad
Reactions: Dipsode

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is this completed or did the dev just say "eff it, I can't be bothered and just rush some ending"?
there's no rule or anything like that which suggests or says that a dev is allowed to use as completed only 1.0
this is left at the discretion of the dev.
if he wants he can say the game is completed at 0.1

Reactions: LunarBit

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Doesn't really matter which, at the end of the day when the dev says the game is completed, then it's completed.

Personally though I'd say it was a little rushed towards the end, but I presume the dev took some inspiration from this game and wanted to start their new game asap.

Reactions: LunarBit and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
:sneaky: Wait, what the...? :rolleyes: Are you for real...?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ji ... Uh ... Geez ... I was kidding dude. (in part)
I don't know if you noticed, but there have been a few guys who get it.
sure you were
I believe you , *wink wink*

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
This is a very deep subject, what's happening today is unprecedented in our history, the difference is access to media 24 hrs a day on thousands of subjects. the real corrupt is the unscrupulous media. and of course, it comes down to money.

And if you like to read my full desertion on the subject, please join my Patreon, :giggle:
Indeed, actual death of human civilization is mind control through advertisement, propaganda and all kinds of media, including politically engaged computer games. (With hatred to Islam, Russia etc.)

It's all to distract us and brainwash us.

Even activists now think more of "Climate Change" rather than its root causes in modern systems of economy, finances and education.

You guys should slow down a bit ... - the return to the prehistoric era can still wait a bit, there is no racing to do.
Okay i'm out ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(although I spoke a little about my own private life ... - I laughed out loud since my first comment ...)
I got massacred in all directions here and yet it made me laugh a lot ...
You can't imagine how funny you guys are sometimes ...
Well I feel you. Before I met with AVNs, I never thought of anything incestual with my family (and it still feels revolting).

However, I love games with incest, lolis (not real kids, but "underage" ones) etc., because they liberate from taboos.

As for laws,

Slavery was legal.
Holocaust was legal.
Segregation was legal.
Government terrorism is legal (like National Guard shooting Americans on streets in 1960-70'es).

Laws shouldn't be blindly taken as the moral standard.

Only self-investigation brings wisdom.

:p

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes