RPGM - Completed - Pool Job! 2 [Final] [muramuramura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

The_Homie

The gameplay is repetitive but makes up for it with the H scenes which there is a good amount of considering how small of a game it is. Also being able to play as 4 different characters is a bonus. 5/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dudje

Yeah it's definitely worth checking out if you don't care for good gameplay, which I don't think this game is striving to achieve. It has a vast array of different scenes with fetishes too and four characters which is impressive that you can use all four for every single scene, smart thinking on the dev for that. I'm stuck at 98 things found though and I cannot progress further I'm going mental HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

I just wish some scripting...
    I don't even bother the art being from a old Illusion game, since they at least had the trouble of creating animation from that, instead of just plain stand pictures
    Seems like we can do "a little more" in this game, but it's still too low effort...
    It's a shame, because the art is kinda appealing, you just can't do much with it except seeing the character being raped over and over for no reason and is very lame...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Thronico

If you've played one of their games, you've played all of them. I can't believe how blatant they are with not even using new animations or anything of the sort to create some kind of variety in their games. In this one alone, they advertise being able to swap to a different girl to run around as, but then the mobs use the exact same animations.

I don't know man, it's just a little too on the nose as far as asset reuse goes for me to give it more than a 3/5. It's playable, it gets the job done, but it's literally nothing new.