RPGM - Completed - Pool Job! [Final] [muramuramura]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Valancia

Honestly, it's just straight up bad. The map is MASSIVE so it's going to take you forever just to find where you need to go let alone find the things you are looking for. The gameplay is pretty much nonexistant because the only way to get caught is to intentionally allow it, otherwise you'll just outrun everyone.
    The art is fine, but it's pretty minimalistic.
    There's no menu in game to save/load you have to find crystals in the game (no idea why they made this a requirement since it's more work than just using the standard RPGM menu and doesn't make lore sense in game for giant crystals to be floating around.)

I tried this one and it's "sequel": the rating can apply to both. Although the second one at least has a less confusing map - but that's the only positive change they made.

I played both for about 30 minutes each and gave up because I could see it would be just repeating the same boring thing over and over again with no reward. Basing a game's reward system around failure artificially increases the playtime of the game because the only way for you to actually experience the content you are playing the game for involves actively failing at the game and waiting for the scenes to play out.

It would be one thing if the gameplay was challenging and the scenes you got were good. But the gameplay isn't challenging and forcing yourself to fail at the game for scenes that are only 'okay' just feels bad. There are much better games out there that fit a similar niche than this.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

I used to be obsessed over this game, because they make a good advertising about it...
    The game is really boring... sex happens right away, for no reason, and you have no control over anything... no texto, no interection, just throw pre-fixed animations over you