Ren'Py - Completed - Poolside Adventure Remake [v0.17] [Offshore]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ashhhhhh

3/5

The game is fun, somewhat interesting story, has me reading most lines of it. Characters are beautiful, and if you don't like one, you can skip it almost every time. Mechanics are fine, the game has a good sense of direction as it keeps telling you where to go next (opposed to the ''click anywhere and return'' type of games).

The only thing that would boost this game to a 5/5 is if the animations were better. It's a sex game after all, and the positions etc. all are very nice. But the animation itself just sucks, no speed up, no slow down, very stiff.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GobbleGobble

One of my favorite games because the pacing is extremely good, especially if youre just looking for a quickie.

Scenes are great and I love clothed sex which gives this game a huge bonus. Just wish some of the movement in the scenes could be a bit faster/less robotic.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

John64

Nice models. Decent language. As of 0.8 plot still lacks some consistency. So far looks more like a set of random fuck encounters. But still fapable. Looking forward for the further development. Hope to see the appearance of some "story"...
  4. 2.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.5 version.
    PRO:
    - cg
    - not worst ui
    NEUTRAL:
    - animations ig actualy isnt animations- just cicled pics
    CONS:
    - zero story
    - zero gameplay (10-15 mins and less than 1 ig day)
    - bad code for future development- time/day system not implemented (its mean- no future save compatibility and massive code rework)

its very dishonest call that 0.5, much more fair call that 0.1 or 0.1beta. in my case i normaly avoiding that kind "work pieces" (in current state its not a game).