3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
61558.jpg

Overview:
Poolside Adventure is massive dating/adventure game with open world and variety of choices.
Four girls to seduce, each of them with her own specific personality.
Play as Chris, guy who decided to start all over in a new, small town and try to forget about your past.
You can be a good boy or you can be a tough guy, but remember, all of your actions will have different consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: Funkiee - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.5): - -

screenshot0031.jpg screenshot0032.jpg screenshot0033.jpg screenshot0034.jpg screenshot0035.jpg screenshot0036.jpg screenshot0037.jpg screenshot0038.jpg screenshot0039.jpg screenshot0040.jpg screenshot0041.jpg screenshot0042.jpg screenshot0043.jpg screenshot0044.jpg screenshot0045.jpg screenshot0046.jpg screenshot0047.jpg screenshot0048.jpg screenshot0049.jpg screenshot0050.jpg screenshot0051.jpg screenshot0052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Genre : 3DCG, Male protagonist, MILF, Sex with strangers, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Multiple penetration, Male domination, Animated, Orgy, Female domination
Done :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No NTR, he was just being curious;).
About virgin girls, maybe Dev would help you out.
doesn't that count as ntr here? like MC might not be getting cucked but the player is XD

hmmm although I guess it isn't being cucked if you don't chase them. (unless it isn't optional)

edit: add NTR, it is a remake joining 1 & 2, and 2 has the NTR tag. (although i doubt they gonna bring back the incest, cause patreon)

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Some dude is fucking a girl I liked, is it NTR game? Will there be any virgin girls?
because they're a couple, later with the story progression there will be a chance to have fun with her (she's gonna cheat on her boyfriend... or not.).
I don't plan any virgins but there will be some shy girls to date/bang.

I like dating sims ^_^ to what extent is the femdom gonna be? like a character actually themed around it? or just a scene or two?
scene or two or maybe more, one of the girls will be a wannabe domina. (redhead ashley from the old game)

hmmm although I guess it isn't being cucked if you don't chase them. (unless it isn't optional)
no ntr and futanari in the game :alien:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
because they're a couple, later with the story progression there will be a chance to have fun with her (she's gonna cheat on her boyfriend... or not.).
hmmm so MC does the cucking... still though for the audience you seem to be going for it kinda conflicts showing scenes with those two, like maybe do a little less "show don't tell." with non MC couples. (if you want the general crowd that is) Like we know they would have probably been doing it, but don't need to see that, or you could do the whole girlfriend leading the dude on and not putting out (would make em more interesting to go for imo).

I don't plan any virgins but there will be some shy girls to date/bang.
eh, why not just make one of the shy virgin (would sell the whole shy thing), you don't have to do the whole blood thing either (they don't always bleed, or she could have already broken the hymen somehow).

no ntr and futanari in the game :alien:
do you mean no ntr/futa will be in the game? or no, ntr/futa will be in the game. (am a little confused by the wording).

edit: Flash775 you may want to do that hyperlink thing with Funkiee for the dev links.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
doesn't that count as ntr here? like MC might not be getting cucked but the player is XD

edit: add NTR, it is a remake joining 1 & 2, and 2 has the NTR tag. (although i doubt they gonna bring back the incest, cause patreon)
To be fair, by this site's definition of NTR, two characters holding hands that does not involve the MC is NTR. I dunno who is that sensitive, but statistically someone has to be

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes