3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, okay. What does that have to do with what I said? I said what counts as NTR by this site's definition. So its more than hand holding, that literally doesn't really add to what I said :p
now that i understood u refer it by site not by game :p my mistake i didnt catch that:sneaky: yet u r really sure that holding hands is ntr by this site:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
now that i understood u refer it by site not by game :p my mistake i didnt catch that:sneaky: yet u r really sure that holding hands is ntr by this site:unsure:
This site defines NTR as "an interaction that causes a feeling of jealousy or rage with the user" ...some people really could get jealous over that, so yup, hand holding can be included as NTR by this site's definition

Reactions: e-disfunction

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
hey looks like a fun game but am a sub so i was wondering if there was any femdom in the game and if so how much? sorry to take up your time to answer this hope you have a good day :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
hmmm so MC does the cucking... still though for the audience you seem to be going for it kinda conflicts showing scenes with those two, like maybe do a little less "show don't tell." with non MC couples. (if you want the general crowd that is) Like we know they would have probably been doing it, but don't need to see that, or you could do the whole girlfriend leading the dude on and not putting out (would make em more interesting to go for imo).

eh, why not just make one of the shy virgin (would sell the whole shy thing), you don't have to do the whole blood thing either (they don't always bleed, or she could have already broken the hymen somehow).

do you mean no ntr/futa will be in the game? or no, ntr/futa will be in the game. (am a little confused by the wording).

edit: Flash775 you may want to do that hyperlink thing with Funkiee for the dev links.
No offense to you man, but it seems to me that you're post is pushy , sounds like you are paying the Dev to do his game according to your preference . As for example to the virgin girls, there are many vanilla games out there with this kind of fetish of yours or you can MOD the script files since it's renpy and alter it you can make all the girls "virgin" that way if you want, so don't push it if the Dev doesn't have plan to it or maybe support him and pay him if you're really persistent , As for me respect the kind of content that the Dev has planned if it's not to your liking then play another game, very simple

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
No offense to you man, but it seems to me that you're post is pushy , sounds like you are paying the Dev to do his game according to your preference . As for example to the virgin girls, there are many vanilla games out there with this kind of fetish of yours or you can MOD the script files since it's renpy and alter it you can make all the girls "virgin" that way if you want, so don't push it if the Dev doesn't have plan to it or maybe support him and pay him if you're really persistent , As for me respect the kind of content that the Dev has planned if it's not to your liking then play another game, very simple
just take it easy, dude. :coffee:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No offense to you man, but it sounds to me that you're post is pushy and irritating, sounds like you are paying the Dev to do his game according to your preference . As for example to the virgin girls, there are many vanilla games out there with this kind of fetish of yours or you can MOD the script files since it's renpy and alter it you can make all the girls "virgin" that way if you want, so don't push it if the Dev doesn't have plan to it or maybe support him and pay him if you're really persistent , As for me respect the kind of content that the Dev has planned if it's not to your liking then play another game, very simple
uhhhh, you are reading too much into it dude. Is just some suggestions/advice. take it with a grain of salt. I am all for devs doing their own thing.

edit: oops had my comment in the quote

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
uhhhh, you are reading too much into it dude. Is just some suggestions/advice. take it with a grain of salt. I am all for devs doing their own thing.

If you're really into that fetish, I suggest you try V.I.R.T.U.E.S , all the girls are very attractive and virgin (MC deflowered them all) except one MILF (ofcourse she's a mother)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I know OFFShore for so long man, trust him , All his games are great even the old one, the only real problem of him is the TBA (To be abandoned) like Memoirs of a stripper, Alice the Dragon slayer and the first remake version of Poolside are all good fortunately it has enough content already to satisfy my needs before it gets abandoned

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you're really into that fetish, I suggest you try V.I.R.T.U.E.S , all the girls are very attractive and virgin (MC deflowered them all) except one MILF (ofcourse she's a mother)
Funny you should mention one of my favourite games XD although it isn't my fav because of the deflowering. I just like the characters.
And I wouldn't say i have a fetish for it though, might prefer it in some cases, but I won't specifically go looking for a game with that content.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Funny you should mention one of my favourite games XD although it isn't my fav because of the deflowering. I just like the characters.
And I wouldn't say i have a fetish for it though, might prefer it in some cases, but I won't specifically go looking for a game with that content.
My Hero :love:

Cristal2.gif Cristal1.gif Cristal3.gif

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.2]*

PC 89 Mb

MAC 72 Mb

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made by Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes