Others - Completed - Popolife! -Anzu's Part-Time Job as a Rural Slut- [v1.0] [NappleMill]

1. 4.00 star(s)

pantomino1137

This is in a lot of ways a step up from previous titles, but in terms of guaranteed content, it's actually a major step down.

One of the great things about NappleMill is the variety from the scenes and the creative visuals. It might not sound like the biggest priority for most H-game enjoyers, but when you're used to getting just as many humanoid scenes as you are non-humanoid, you don't expect that to get mixed up. For some odd coincidence, this time it happened.

Half a dozen of the scenes where the enemy and the scene recollection character is non-humanoid, the result is actually humanoid and a few other times, the result was an unexplained transformation scene for both the girl and the non-humanoid character.

I may be wrong, but this is also the first time there are explicitly furry scenes and also reverse transformation scenes, which cut into over a quarter of the content. I would deduct another star for that loss in content, but I'm optimistic that the overall software quality and design is a sign to expect even more from [NappleMill].

TL;DR
    Many times the scene promised non-humanoid but gave you humanoid and vice-versa. So the time you spent in-game and in the scene room was wasted on scenes you don't want. This is a good or bad sign, plus or minus one star.