VN - Ren'Py - Por(n)tals [v0.1] [OneHend]

1. 4.00 star(s)

hic86

Great first showing overall. Some praise and 1 small criticism.

Girls look great
    Comedy is pretty funny

There are some grammar issues but nothing atrocious. The sentences make sense, just some simple issue's where (as an example), it should be I am, not I'm.
    (Some random person) "Are you going to the store?"
    (You) "Yep, I am" as compared to "Yep, I'm"

Like I said, Nothing major or anything like that, and overall great first showing from a new dev!
    Definitely going to be following along this one, keep up the good work (y)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Anathaem

Really good 1st release.

Yes, the initial plot is not that original with many tropes already seen (but hey, what has not already been done today ?), and even tho we do not have a lot to go by atm, I still got hooked really quick.

Game is really funny (and that is something we don't get enough), LIs are all really nice (mb it's just me but, I really, really like HS2 models), and music are really well used. Story, even tho not original, still seems really interesting so, we'll see where this goes.

2 problems for me so far : A lot of missing words (mostly only prepositions so dialogues are still understandable) and, there's something weird with the arms/hands sometimes when the character lift it it just looks too long/big, mb it's just me but it felt really weird.

One original thing : MC design looks really great, another thing we don't see enough.

Anyway, a really good first release and I hope to see more soon.