mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Any plans to have the car scenes reflect the time of day? Minor thing, but its a bit silly picking someone up at night and going to broad daylight.

Also tried searching but when i talk about going to a hotel, she says meet me there or something along those lines and nothing happens.
sure. there are few more backgrounds that need night version like offices, studio overview and probably more.

it should teleport you to hotel sex scene. ive probably fucked up the code. will fix.

any way to get more perk ? Sr, i'm just a lazy guy. Btw, any way to make love with staff ?
if you're male you can have fun with PAs.
if playing as female you can have fun with everyone.

Playing on 0.75c patch at the moment as female character and the game hangs (can't progress) during the second police visit (7th march) if you choose the option that leads to a sex scene. If you choose the non-sex option during that visit, the next time you go to the park, the game hangs and there's no way around that.
will look, thanks.

Out of curiosity, why does the linux version have DMS as file extension?
i see that extension is .dms. i have no fucking idea.
it's supposed to be a file without any extension.
my theory is that the guy who uploaded it is using windows and windows forced an extension to the game file.

what is the new hotfix changelog in v0.75e?
v0.75e Changelog

Gameplay

-PA production: A button to set the minimum scene type likeness for all models. Instead of manually setting for every girl in which movie types(solo, girl-girl,...) she can be scheduled
you can now set this for all the models with one click. Set the limit with a slider and press the button and you're done.
-You can no longer skip by more than 24 hours. If time is between midnight and 8AM it will skip to 8AM the same day.
-"Minimum happiness" slider at manual production screen.
-If employee happiness is below 50 their name will change color.
-Lowered equipment maintenance cost and degradation.
-When training employee their salary will automatically raise to their level.
-Trained staff will be cheaper then same level staff from agency

Bugs

-Some staff members were assigned to multiple studios. If this bug happened to you, clear all the spots from all studios then reassign them again.
-Mon Capitan perk was bugged.
-You could visit locations after they were closed.
-Minor bugs

Reactions: Ruffuss

chaosq

Sep 19, 2017
Ty for reply. In generally i really like this game it doesnt have so many annoying bugs like other similar games. i wish good luck for you :)

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
just in case, for windows is good :

Edit : the URL don't work ...
search SHA-256 : e2788df6b2083466cfa1f5882addee74c9f8414a90b165e1c11f3d62137fd2bb
or the link or your file ;)

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone post the requirements to get each of the special / unique characters in the game please? It'll be a LOT easier to get them if we knew the requirements for each. Thanks!

Nuariel

May 30, 2018
Can anyone post the requirements to get each of the special / unique characters in the game please? It'll be a LOT easier to get them if we knew the requirements for each. Thanks!
Special Girl Guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

divvydan

Jun 13, 2017
It seems like there's no happiness penalty for male performers, which makes some sense, especially if playing as MC since male actors can only be found through the agency as the MC. That being said, the default 1 scene per week, which works great for the female actors, is probably not needed for the males. Maybe separate defaults for each?

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
the default 1 scene per week, which works great for the female actors
The default 1 scene per week is for female actors with a very poor potential or level. You should always consider contracts as investsments in the future of your company:

Only offer an initial contract for girls level 6+ with no points spent in skills and good perks (cute, attractive, etc). Choose the 60 day option with the lowest payment possible. Skills to choose are depending on your current game stage, so early game choose +fans per scene and +random points per scene. Do surgery and cosmetic adjustments, the beauty bug is still active in 0.75e and drops beauty post-op.

The follow-up contract is to make money and is negotiated when that girl hits level 10. Skill points go in +happiness per scene and S Likeness is always full. Max duration for 249k. Set scenes per week to 6(!) for max profit or to 5 if you plan for pregnancy (you still have to shoot boy-girl scenes without using a studio for best impregnation chances).

Later in game you will need contracted (super) stars to gain net profits, because a level 28+ star demands quite a ton of cash for a single scene.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
It seems I can't get the beauty salon working.

-Got Carmen as a stylist, the beauty salon is open in the mall
-when I click on any option (manicure, ..., full package) it doesn't do anything, same when I tick the option for automatic weekly visits.

Is there something I'm not doing right?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Maybe separate defaults for each?
i can do that yea
It seems I can't get the beauty salon working.

-Got Carmen as a stylist, the beauty salon is open in the mall
-when I click on any option (manicure, ..., full package) it doesn't do anything, same when I tick the option for automatic weekly visits.

Is there something I'm not doing right?
it should bump their beauty. i test it when i had carmen employed and not.
does the number update if you click the girl again?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i can do that yea

it should bump their beauty. i test it when i had carmen employed and not.
does the number update if you click the girl again?
Tried it again to check, nope nothing works :

-clicked many times on several options
-clicked "city map" (left home) and back to "home" (sometimes it's necessary to refresh changes in models' skills for example), then checked on the girl I tried it on.

It's wierd I'm the only one reporting this, if it's not a bug, then I'm just unlucky...anyway, thank you for your reply!

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Tried it again to check, nope nothing works :

-clicked many times on several options
-clicked "city map" (left home) and back to "home" (sometimes it's necessary to refresh changes in models' skills for example), then checked on the girl I tried it on.

It's wierd I'm the only one reporting this, if it's not a bug, then I'm just unlucky...anyway, thank you for your reply!
please try starting a new game with cheats panel enabled, unlock all location and try the salon options

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Is it just me or offering a new contract doesn't do anything?

When a girl visits you to announce that she is about to retire you have three options: offer new contract, extend contract by three months or offer different role in the company. Offering new contract suppose to "extend her career by the duration of the new contract" , but it does nothing and she just retires after two weeks. You can see contract date extended, but her retire date remains the same.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes