megallo

Aug 7, 2016
For Recent Info and after additional Digging on Patreon i've got some Data Updated:

Day Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fans/Girls Guide

Special Girl Guide:

@ Dev
any sneak peek for 0.73 Version ^^ ?
also althrough it might be random sometimes i can get Maya as MILF and Lena as Teen if i get them as Girl Crew, maybe little bit edit for the next Update :)

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
We're working on revamping the UI and a few other things people have asked us repeatedly over the course of the game's development. Will take some time for the later but we'll get there eventually. :FeelsGoodMan:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if they have the propper trait from the Nympho path sex is enough^^
other than that...try to give them a raise

gromtkn

Aug 1, 2017
I accidentally put a bunch of skills in the angel tree but it looks like photoshoot isn't implemented yet :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
find a typo/bug btw...

when talk with the "chic" girl who own the jewellery store. first time she say something like a wrong word ( i forget the exact word but its something like a letter missplaced )

also, in futur.. do you think about allowing random generation for the "main" chars girls ? ( all the girls staff i mean )
i know we can modify them, but would be great if they were randomly generated imho

i also think male actor are pain in ass.. ( just my opinion) .. i got 4 of them... but i cant fire a single one to replace him because they are always busy ( due to staff auto-assigned work, that for some reason, cant be changed on my side or at least, didnt impact about that...) and soo they make like 20 movies for 2 days and cant be changed at all. its very annoying :/

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Thanks mac. I didn't find any typos but I did find a redundant word further down the text. As for the other two suggestions, the first one shouldn't be hard (but don't take my word for it). As for the second, I struggle to understand what you're trying to say. Do you mean that you hire male actors and cannot fire them due to them being auto assigned?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks mac. I didn't find any typos but I did find a redundant word further down the text. As for the other two suggestions, the first one shouldn't be hard (but don't take my word for it). As for the second, I struggle to understand what you're trying to say. Do you mean that you hire male actors and cannot fire them due to them being auto assigned?
yes, thats what i mean.
i took 4 male actors to boost a bit the movie speed ( they have low stats tho ).
and i have the library girl, soo i use her as auto-manage the floor where i make the movie.
problem is, i cant get her to stop or slow the management, soo she keep doing movie again and again. and soo, my male actors are always "grey" colored busy and i cant fire them for get better actors :/
semms like a bug with the management or something, that make them doing movie again and again and cant get a single day free to be allowed to fire them for replace them.

EvaBlitz

Jan 24, 2018
hi! great game! but i cant understand. i cant buy any "HOUSE improvements" its bug or not? version 0.72.
and some girls dont want go to hotel because i cant buy it

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
hi! great game! but i cant understand. i cant buy any "HOUSE improvements" its bug or not? version 0.72.
and some girls dont want go to hotel because i cant buy it
You need to buy improvements in order (you can't skip any level!!). Also for 0.72 you can see changes in your house only to 3rd improvement.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
yes, thats what i mean.
i took 4 male actors to boost a bit the movie speed ( they have low stats tho ).
and i have the library girl, soo i use her as auto-manage the floor where i make the movie.
problem is, i cant get her to stop or slow the management, soo she keep doing movie again and again. and soo, my male actors are always "grey" colored busy and i cant fire them for get better actors :/
semms like a bug with the management or something, that make them doing movie again and again and cant get a single day free to be allowed to fire them for replace them.
if you set type of movie to NONE she shouldnt schedule any movies.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
@namyk Tried 0.72 again and girls seem to work fine. You have to buy house improvements serially, first house Imp 1, then 2 and so forth. Not all girls can be invited to the hotel room because the room is considered a house imp 2 (or 3, don't remember) so any girls with higher requirements will not go to the hotel. Apart from that, I don't see any other reason for the issue you're describing. Have you tried re-downloading it just in case?

megallo

Aug 7, 2016
im not sure if it well known bugged or just my game
but everytime i play a new game male actor from previous save will be ported to my current new game

Reactions: Eric123456789

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
By male actor you mean the main character? The player models all have a default look and you modify it during character creation.

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes