GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I sneakily added more pictures to OP.

also if you have the answer to the cosplay girls quiz like catwoman and blackwidow (and possible solution to poker girl) please post it here and report it so we can ad it to the thread

Vavonmach

Jul 14, 2017
Since lesbian is in tag, may i ask if gay is also a thing/planned ?

I like my gangbang with every holes stuffed..

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Things have changed... I can't recruit any people in locations...
What about designing our own npcs ?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I sneakily added more pictures to OP.

also if you have the answer to the cosplay girls quiz like catwoman and blackwidow (and possible solution to poker girl) please post it here and report it so we can ad it to the thread
Here's info that I copied a while ago from earlier posts on this thread and saved in a .txt file. I know there is a mistake with catwoman I think, its something else than claw, if somebody would be so kind to point out the correct answer, and if there are any other mistakes:

Catwoman

Selina Kyle
Ted Grant
(Claw)???
Sam Bradley

Black Widow

Ivan Petrovich
Ballerina
Tinkerer
Dare Devil
Blue

Lara Croft

Archeologist
England
Handgun

Reactions: MarinBladewing

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
i have
Here's info that I copied a while ago from earlier posts on this thread and saved in a .txt file. I know there is a mistake with catwoman I think, its something else than claw, if somebody would be so kind to point out the correct answer, and if there are any other mistakes:

Catwoman

Selina Kyle
Ted Grant
(Claw)???
Sam Bradley

Black Widow

Ivan Petrovich
Ballerina
Tinkerer
Dare Devil
Blue

Lara Croft

Archeologist
England
Handgun
bro, I found pamela anderson, I believe that your list is outdated still I don't know... I'll keep looking for new characters. I appreciate if someone actually gives a fullupdated list

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i have

bro, I found pamela anderson, I believe that your list is outdated still I don't know... I'll keep looking for new characters. I appreciate if someone actually gives a fullupdated list
It sure is outdated, but anyway its really only Delia that's a pain to locate and get all requirements for the next meeting. The special NPCs (only that Pam...Sandra Palmerson I think) that were introduced after this list are easier to find and get. For Sandra Palmerson, you just have to figure out that you need to meet her at the bar after some of her dialogues, if you tend to hyperskip those, like I do.

meddl

May 9, 2017
The game says i am unable to fuck for days wtf? What is this shit and how do i fix this? Its the same with the whores. Thats so retarded.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The game says i am unable to fuck for days wtf? What is this shit and how do i fix this? Its the same with the whores. Thats so retarded.
Y'all have STDs or you're overworked to the point that your happiness dropped so low that you'll need some days to recover.

For the STDs your MC needs to get treatment in the hospital. As for the actors, you need to send them manually to the respective treatment.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Am I the only one who sees flashing images every 5-10 min of gameplay? They are so quick that I cannot see exacrly what is shown, but it looks like the 25th frame thing. As far as I know this is forbidden.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I see... we need a certain reputation to be able to recruit some people...

I found a way to create some npcs... how I can use it in game ?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
how do you upgrade the office now?

Also found a bug, i picked up the gold digger in the mall, took her for a spin, i fucked her so hard when i came the game crashed.....

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Is there any way you can remove "girlfriend" requirement for special characters to fuck? Or make them automatically in relationship?

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes