• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Completed - Portal Heart [v1.0] [Scarsor]

1. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Only thing good are renders
    This game really lacked sex scenes
    Most of the time you only get blowjob and handjobs
    Game just end no happy end and no to be continued
    Game ending is rushed
    No bugs
    Wont recommend it
  2. 2.00 star(s)

grim019

Barely any content. No conclusion to any story lines. There's one LI that doesn't even get a sex scene just a hand job from her. The game kinda just ends. The only decent thing to be said is the character models are ok.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

honeryx

Sandbox game with rather annoying content progression, story is rather poor and because of the number of characters and sandbox nature, there is very little to each character as well. These types of games really hinge on the adult content, you pretty much have to specifically want a harem with samey scenes for each LI. You have to do all the LIs, can't just pick one, and there's no real ending.

As a general complaint, it would to me make more sense to allow the player to choose their LI, and make each LI have specific preferences/unique personalities. For instance, a vanilla, maledom, femdom, kind, bitchy, whatever else other character traits and styles. But that's really never how it goes. In which case I don't get why these devs don't just have 1 LI and just really work on that instead. You can't please everybody and it all takes work, so don't try, just concentrate on one thing at a time per game. I know why they don't do this obviously---trying to suck in more patreon subs by being more diverse, but it never works, just as it doesn't here.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The art is decent, the setting is also kinda decent but the actual story progression is kinda bad, generic and boring... The sandbox elements are atrocious, the dialogue is kinda immature and the game other than the characters on screen seems extremely barren...
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Tayr89

Rating as at v0-5b

Enjoyable storyline but the navigation could use some work.

There are a couple of improvements to the ui/navigation that I can think of off the top of my head:

- Change the floor names to more a more notable name
    This may be a personal problem with memory but having to remember who lives on which floor is kind of annoying. Why not exchange 'wood floor' for the residents names instead?

- White text is difficult to read on a white background imo
    Please make an option to have the text box darker as some of the text is difficult to read when the floor/carpet is white.

Good luck with your game and I look forwards to playing the next update.

Tayr
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.5b]
    Pretty average mid h-game.

Art is okay, but all the background is barren.
    There is absolutely no sound and it it sad.

No animations, but that is okay.

Some plot that is not clear yet.
    Good amount of characters.
    Some h-scenes (not many).

Overall an okay game, has a lot of potential and hopefully it gets better.