Ren'Py Abandoned Portal Into Summer [v2.0] [Inkalicious]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Malkav

May 28, 2017
If you are actually in to this, or just crushing on summer, I want to recommend a flash game by ero pharaoh called Summer's Birthday

This is the "director's cut" which allows incest

summer.jpg

solve the balloon puzzle for tittyfuck

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
If you are actually in to this, or just crushing on summer, I want to recommend a flash game by ero pharaoh called Summer's Birthday

This is really... thorough! Not exactly what I would classify as fap material, but someone definitely put a lot of work into this and the OP.

Reactions: inkalicious

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty hentai games. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the mechanics will go over a typical gamer’s head. There’s also Rick’s big dick, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his large baby maker draws heavy inspiration from the futa section of HentaiHaven, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these size choices, to realize that they’re not just big- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Rick & Morty hentai games truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the internet’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools.. how I pity them. :test:

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hello all, just wanted to add a bit of backstory on Portal into Summer and how it got here.

While finding my way around Ren'py, I began looking at simpler ways to produce content (as a VN takes some time). So the Wincesters and Portal into Summer were created to experiment with simple interactive elements.
This focused on the theme of free use, especially that the main character remains almost static as the sexual mayhem goes on around them. All within a comic (or image) where you can change the content.

I felt Wincesters could live in F95, but not Portal into Summer. It's too R34, with no narrative and very much 'create one image of your choosing'. But there were requests, so I created this post and left it to the uploaders/mods to decide.

I'll be updating this here and there, adding new features when possible, but it'll forever remain what it is.

Is there an actual game here or is it just a scene with variables you can switch around? Based on the description and the image it kind of looks like the latter. Insert jpg of different Rick & Morty character behind her, insert one in front of her, etc.
It's a single panel comic, not a game. I've added a line to the content post to make that even clearer.

Would have benefited from some simplistic animation, but still pretty good.
very good but need more =:) animation :D
Thanks, and I agree. But this started as low-hanging fruit, production wise, so I didn't want to complicate it further.
The issues now are that i'm adding 10 characters per update, so it can become a timesink to animate them all. There's also problems in matching animations either side of the portal when the partners change. And what do I do with all that cum? Are the characters just endlessly cumming? Isn't that some kind of hell?

Chance of there being a android versoin
I'm not sure what's involved in that, but if it's simple I'll see if it can be done soon (or for v3).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

View attachment 96561

i like the face option to be jessica and mommy doing the pounding futa style and summer wearing lingerie and summer being pregnant for the fetish :heartcoveredeyes:

View attachment 96561

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Malkav

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
--Added android port--
Hi Gab, hadn't checked this thread in a while, but v0.3 is nearing completion so here I am. Just wanted to say thanks for adding the android port, many thanks if you're also the producer.
Juggling too many things to find out why my port was breaking, but thanks again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote