crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Wish it wouldn't

spaz out

and crash any and every time.
I'd report it in Discord as that's a pretty niche issue to be honest. Check the usual suspects for crashing programs...drivers, check to make sure your AV isn't blowing the whistle on it, redownload to rule out file corruption, run as admin, look for errors in event manager, that sort of thing.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Huh how much artwork does this game have now? I tried this a year ago? and I couldn't get into it. It might be worth playing.

menny

May 28, 2017
Huh how much artwork does this game have now? I tried this a year ago? and I couldn't get into it. It might be worth playing.
A ton more, as well as some animations but I don't know the number. what exactly was it that turned you away before?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I am not sure I would consider it fapping material, mostly because the gameplay would override any kind of mood.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
My only question is why the "male" arts are all female with boobs & dicks but apparently there's also futa? so there's no male monster? trans, futa, and female monsters only?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's always been like that since the game's beginnings.

The male gender in this game's universe is defined exclusively by the presence of cock and balls, the lack of a vagina, and nothing else...basically it's a world of female/futa/shemales while actual males are nearly non-existent save for a scant few such as the King and the Prince. Although it's largely incorrect terminology in our world to call the "males" in this game actually male, it's how things are in the game's world because there aren't any conventional examples of true males (at least in terms of humanoid species). I forget why, but I seem to recall someone had actually put together a canon explanation on that reason. As for why the dev chose that, I'd chalk it up to that's their personal taste, so that's what they went with. To be fair, no one can honestly be expected to enjoy writing for material or developing content they themselves have little interests in.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Although it's largely incorrect terminology in our world to call the "males" in this game actually male, it's how things are in the game's world because there aren't any conventional examples of true males (at least in terms of humanoid species).
Not really, as the biological definition is purely procreative. Everything else like sexual dimorphism is really just window dressing - just ask all the gulls and crows foraging in my yard, whose sexes even experts can't tell apart without sticking a probe up the cloaca (external genitalia also being something very optional in nature).

Mammals in general and hominids in particular tend to go for fairly obvious sexual dimorphism IRL, but there isn't really any reason this would need to be the case in a fictional setting. Think of it as the alternate path to the *usual* fantasy environment where human secondary sexual characteristics instead appear to have become more pronounced and everyone looks like they escaped from a Manowar album cover. :v

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
It's always been like that since the game's beginnings.

The male gender in this game's universe is defined exclusively by the presence of cock and balls, the lack of a vagina, and nothing else...basically it's a world of female/futa/shemales while actual males are nearly non-existent save for a scant few such as the King and the Prince. Although it's largely incorrect terminology in our world to call the "males" in this game actually male, it's how things are in the game's world because there aren't any conventional examples of true males (at least in terms of humanoid species). I forget why, but I seem to recall someone had actually put together a canon explanation on that reason. As for why the dev chose that, I'd chalk it up to that's their personal taste, so that's what they went with. To be fair, no one can honestly be expected to enjoy writing for material or developing content they themselves have little interests in.
I see, was just curious whether it's because the game version still early so the art are currently just placeholder for now or if it's really the artistic decision of the creator. I'll just chalk it up as the biological weapon that destroy all testosterone hormone lol

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The King and the Prince look like dudes fwiw. Although the prince is a pretty boy leaning towards a certain androgyny.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
What do you guys think the best game setting to have a "relaxed-breeding-sandbox" playthrough instead of the default time-limited competitive ones?

Sometimes i just feel like i want to enjoy this game without quests & rivals

menny

May 28, 2017
What do you guys think the best game setting to have a "relaxed-breeding-sandbox" playthrough instead of the default time-limited competitive ones?

Sometimes i just feel like i want to enjoy this game without quests & rivals
you could just free play

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
A ton more, as well as some animations but I don't know the number. what exactly was it that turned you away before?
I don't remember to well but I think it was a conbination of lack of pics to go with the text and I was just somewhat intimidated by the complexity of the game. Most H-management games I've encountered weren't too complex so I pretty much did an about face after playing around for an hour or so.

I am not sure I would consider it fapping material, mostly because the gameplay would override any kind of mood.
I don't play all H-games just to fap lol. I like good stories or RPG's that aren't deprived of adult content.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I'd report it in Discord as that's a pretty niche issue to be honest. Check the usual suspects for crashing programs...drivers, check to make sure your AV isn't blowing the whistle on it, redownload to rule out file corruption, run as admin, look for errors in event manager, that sort of thing.
To be fair, probably my laptop isn't up to the task, but that's most curious, since it can run heavier games than this one.
The issue is that everything just stops, you can't click anything, and sometimes it's that all the buttons disappear, so, again no possible progress.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I seriously doubt it has anything to do with your hardware being up to the task. This doesn't sound like an issue of performance but more of a systematic issue. That's why I recommended some of the things I said since those are more likely the problem than your specs being inadequate. For one, PoP isn't a game that needs a lot of hardware pull. Anyways, check to OP if you need a link to Discord, they are usually pretty active in the bug reporting channel and may shed some light on this.

Reactions: DuniX

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I just want say it's my best ero-game I love those original arts and the art style this style
underlines the fantase of this world I just want to explore here the girls are pretty and each (race) is original I wish you the best of this game and as soon as I can I will support dev, the only minus is not enough dialogues, especially when we date npc I would like dialogs to be more developed and when we touch npc on a date there were more dialogues (dirty dialogs) but I understand if dev is not confident in writing dialogs and it's better not to take it for something that we don't feel
comfortably,thats the only minus for me, the fight is cool arts are beautiful and the whole game has great potential I would like to let more people know about this game there Is too many novels and too many games based on the text itself as well as too many games with stolen / borrowed arts I want a games like this no HyperUltra 3D renders with girls who looks like dolls.

good luck and wait for my patron becuse for sure I will support you bro you game have perfect taste for me and its awesome game and its need support for you great work and another patches :)

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
currently 100% gallery
ALMOST 100%. Missing the tentacle research and Evel town events still. No idea how to get the research, but Evel you apparently get by failing the first creation critical mission, then talking to your helper. On that note, where/how do you actually unlock or see the Lumira futa event, or Aila squid one?

menny

May 28, 2017
ALMOST 100%. Missing the tentacle research and Evel town events still. No idea how to get the research, but Evel you apparently get by failing the first creation critical mission, then talking to your helper. On that note, where/how do you actually unlock or see the Lumira futa event, or Aila squid one?
I'll be real I don't remember, I kinda just sped through a few scenes cause I had seen them before and mainly focused on getting all characters and animals filled out. I guess try being in squid form for Aila(I don't remember how I got that one but I did see it)

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes