clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Yep, there are some special events not triggering... like the one where you choose breeding or fusion focus.
That one doesn't bother me, i never liked that focus mechanic x)

Also, since it's not officially on the patreon, i think we can hope for a quick 0.16.X fixes before an official release

Last edited:

user112358

May 12, 2020
Thank you for the fix. I'm going to be honest tho, I know pretty much nothing about how to use C and trying to compile and run the program keeps giving me a "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" error. I do have the window ID from using Xwininfo but I'm not really sure where to feed that info into the script or how to get it working.

Edit: Alright so I've got it working. I removed the window_id variable and just manually added it in and now it is working fine. Not sure what was wrong if anything but regardless thank you for the fix. I'd pretty much given up hope on playing till the next update in hopes that i'd be fixed by then.
I'm glad you got it working, and sorry for using C; from a quick look, none of the scripting language bindings to X11 included XUndefineCursor.
BTW you should be able to pass the window id as a command line argument with the original program. If that still gives you a segmentation fault then IDK. I'm not exactly experienced with C either.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm glad you got it working, and sorry for using C; from a quick look, none of the scripting language bindings to X11 included XUndefineCursor.
BTW you should be able to pass the window id as a command line argument with the original program. If that still gives you a segmentation fault then IDK. I'm not exactly experienced with C either.
Good news for you guys, the new version of the game has an option to disable the game's custom cursor entirely. So you hopefully won't need to do anything crazy to fix the borked cursor.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
V0.16.0.1
bugfixes:
- intro events didn't trigger correctly
- character activity defaulted to "have fun" at 0 stamina instead of at max stamina
- added button to reset challenge rank in character creation
- nightcrawlers are now amphibious. Avy's pet didn't have correct genetic maxlevel.
- "recruiter" trait didn't work
- tavern characters level didn't scale correctly
- some wrong texts/tooltips
- evo now keeps elemental dmg type when in human form

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone got a updated unlockables file? I really can't be arsed to hunt for the new gallery scenes that have zero hints or context in them after playing through this game so many times already.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Anyone got a updated unlockables file? I really can't be arsed to hunt for the new gallery scenes that have zero hints or context in them after playing through this game so many times already.
Im working on it.

In the meantime you can use the one linked in the op. I just updated it with what i got so far.
Its not complete yet, but has a few new unlocks.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
This game is amazing, but, we can still improve the interface adding some filters that can make things easier when we reach the point where we got a legion of characters, but thanks for sharing, keep the good job.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Was asked to update my old patch for Linux allowing cheats without being marked cheater. It will also "unmark" saves and re-enable achievements (make sure to run any cheat to re-run the marking routine which then re-enables achievements).

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
V0.16.0.2
32 bit version. (accidentally uploaded 64 bit before)
windows:
also some bugfixes:
- could camp in unstable portals
- some maincharacter sexskills were mixed up
- aircontrol essence didn't do anything
- hardened skin soul fragment buff applied to spirits/seedlings instead of soulfragments
- choice caster didn't work
- potions/energy were used in instant breeding.

Reactions: Qamar

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
V0.16.0.2
32 bit version. (accidentally uploaded 64 bit before)
windows: Mega
also some bugfixes:
- could camp in unstable portals
- some maincharacter sexskills were mixed up
- aircontrol essence didn't do anything
- hardened skin soul fragment buff applied to spirits/seedlings instead of soulfragments
- choice caster didn't work
- potions/energy were used in instant breeding.
Thank you

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I just have to say it, even if it was already said. No matter how much i like the art, the plot and the sex parts; what will always impress me the most in this game is the programing/ gameplay.

It's really rich and wellbuilt, as someone who studied computer science and work with it for some time now, i can say it's one of the most impressive skills i've ever seen.

Reactions: joefany and izuzar7

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone else have no idea how to play this game? I really just don't get what to do and I've played quite a few complex games from this site.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone else have no idea how to play this game? I really just don't get what to do and I've played quite a few complex games from this site.
We all start that way lol

The games got a lot to it, just pick medium game length and fuck around. Its meant to be played multiple times, so even if you lose (you probably will the first time lol) you can always play again. Or keep playing, since you don't have to stop when you win/lose.

And ask lots of questions lol

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
someone have a full unlockable save?
No one has posted one yet, although the person who keeps the first post up to date said yesterday that they're working on it and updating their unlockables save as they go. That's probably the best one to go with. I'm still only at like, 75% personally.

Dec 24, 2018
Nerdy and Tactical... Just Perfect S2 l just finished Strive for Power a long while and this one looks very good for me too. Amazing game for system strategy lovers, i look forward to the updates

Reactions: Nagamasa

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
The attachment unlocks everything as of 2023-12-28 (0.26.0.0). It was originally created on Linux.

I guess instructions are needed (for some people?):

Place the file into PoP_V*_Data/saveData, overwriting your own. You must use new saves for some Unlockables to work (as far as in-game stuff goes, Gallery should be unlocked no matter what), no matter who creates an Unlockables. I can't believe this needs to be said: Use exact filename and make sure you're not some idiot one using Windows without file-extensions shown... >_> If you can't figure it out, that is your problem, no support offered. By the way, you can restart the game (entire process) to re-shuffle the starting bonus traits (the ones highlighted in blue). For instance, getting God with a bonus.

Edit: Quote me and I'll update it. Try to only do that if it is something that you can't easily do. If I ever miss something, quote me, and I'll fix it. Edit: Sometimes I forget something, just remind me.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes