Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
This game has a very high entry barrier.

What you need here is a tutorial in which the game reveals its cards very slowly.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Rumor is game is near completion but still has some updates. Ive not seen any of these comments from anyone though and as always take anything you hear with a grain of salt.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Time to provide something that maybe 1% of the people want, CHEATING DOESN'T PREVENT UNLOCKABLES. Sure I can understand the balancing aspect but this is a singleplayer game, and I like to earn my achievables even if I sometimes cheat for them. This does not however prevent your score from saying you cheated, but you (should) be able to unlock everything you can without cheating, provided you are on a correct difficulty mode.

WHAT, you want to be able to unlock stuff even under 100% modifier? Alright I got you, you dirty dog, added an optional upgrade that gives easy mode a 100% modifier, ensuring you will always be able to unlock basic stuff. WHAT YOU WANT MORE TRAITS, fuck it another optional upgrade that does the same as above, but makes the starting x1 20P for both MC and Starters give you 999 points to spend, although it doesn't update in the difficulty screen.

WARNING DO NOT INSTALL WITH A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME, most up to date for 0.26.20.
I recommend keeping a backup of your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, to install simply drag and drop your preferred cheating .dll to PortalsOfPhereon_Data\Managed In case you have the brain of a goldfish, instructions and a brief description are included in the folder(s) themselves.
-edit
Fixed not unlocking achievements that require you to win the game whilst cheating, update if that matters to you otherwise V2 is the exact same.
Give me the power I beg of youuuuu!
Need cheats for the new version! :BootyTime:

qwanonymoose

Apr 20, 2020
How do you deal with end-game tiredness? Around day 20-25, it feels like every next day is a chore of dealing with 50+ characters and daily input of high-stat 10-20 new ones, while juggling stamina and trying to get at least some portal exploration done.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
How do you deal with end-game tiredness? Around day 20-25, it feels like every next day is a chore of dealing with 50+ characters and daily input of high-stat 10-20 new ones, while juggling stamina and trying to get at least some portal exploration done.
Why would you keep that many characters?

Anyway, you should probably keep two teams with high genes on rotation. Normally I make 1 team, and then I have a bunch of slime girl copied that team.

You probably don't need exploration done to beat end game. Anything outside of that is just for fun

Also, I have never tried Discharge before. Is it really that good? I feel like positioning a character in range of enemies are pretty troublesome

Reactions: dot7z

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
Does anyone have a guide for this game? Seems like its got a variety of systems but comments here imply that they just throw you into the mix without much of a tutorial

Sep 23, 2021
As the game is pretty RNG because of different seed, there are no real perfect guide, but you can find quite a few basic guide in this thread just by searching up "guide" in the upper search function and limited it down to this thread. There are also more path-focus guide with specific main character, but starting off with the tutorial character get you more familiar with different aspect of the game before you double down and specialize.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Give me the power I beg of youuuuu!
Need cheats for the new version! :BootyTime:
I am as always fashionably late, by like half a month? Elden Ring's DLC sucked up a lot of my free time and slow internet has prevented me from wanting to waste the hour it took to download this update. But here it is, in all of it's glory the UPDATE, HERE NOW! With the brand spanking new feature of NOTHING, because I haven't played this game in little over a year now. As always let me know if I somehow set your pc on fire, I will not be liable for the repair bills however.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I am as always fashionably late, by like half a month? Elden Ring's DLC sucked up a lot of my free time and slow internet has prevented me from wanting to waste the hour it took to download this update. But here it is, in all of it's glory the UPDATE, HERE NOW! With the brand spanking new feature of NOTHING, because I haven't played this game in little over a year now. As always let me know if I somehow set your pc on fire, I will not be liable for the repair bills however.
1719635677442.png

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
I don't know if the game's creator is active here, but someone please point this/show this to them if not.

These are all on the Male Druid playthrough, version 0.27.0.1
Noticed typos in the druid's introduction, the portal rescue mission dialogue, and the not having a water mount message.
Issues:
- Blood blade's 'permanent' +4 strength bonus stopped working, it dropped back to the previous value soon after (on a non maxed out MC)
- Female monsters (or it may have been a certain unique) are non-virgins (no trait) but pussy/ass experience both: none
- Veetox (The Naga) is listed in 'unique' category, but has no unique trait
- Shield (basic) upgrade armor value stays at +3 on higher grade levels, intentional?
- Tavern tasks: I got a 'hand over FrostBlade * x amount' but the higher grades don't count? I have 3 in my stash and I can't fulfill the request, so I assume only non upgrades count?
*Edit 1:
- Fishing inside portals shifts the zip line to the far right of the screen, forcing you to use keyboard arrows to realign it with the mouse. In-town it works fine.
- Using keyboard arrow keys to switch between the characters also moves the background button highlights
*Edit 2:
- The world ender staff (non-upgraded) showed 'uses:0' in stash, after it was used the day before. The description says 'per battle' which did work previously.
After upgrading it, this did not occur again. Needs testing in battle, in case it's just a visual glitch. - Happened with 'Blaster' as well, it's a visual bug only.

Suggestions:
- Increase the ranked matches on all levels. I've barely seen any 'C' ranks outside the king's quests chain, so my characters are stuck at D. Currently on day 53.
- For equipment upgrades, I'd be great for those negative values to get +1 after a few levels, thus 'fixing' them. For example, EnchantedBra+3 would now get armor-1, instead of the current armor-2 value
- Hints for obtaining the unique characters
*Edit:
- It is difficult to check the info cards for characters on the right column, in tavern's hiring tab, e.g. to check if they're already submitted to the library.
- Separate and increase the farm pairing counts, there's just too many characters in this game for the total of only 11 possible pairs.
- Version of the game displayed on the main menu
- Being able to carry over the crafting recipes you've learned, into ng+

Where can you check all the essence bonuses you've collected so far? - Found it, nvm
How do you build stuff inside stabilized portals, any pointers or guides, explanation what they're good for etc?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
The druid mc has the 'adaptation' ability which lets you find, record, and place traits onto any seedlings and spirits, once (per evolving).
Capture a monster with 'catalyst' trait and learn it, this will let you fuse seedlings with anything - level up seedlings (lvlmax 20-25) then upgrade to elites, and breed between them. Fuse these high level genes seedling/spirit with whatever monster you want.

I like Kitsune's hit & run + Lightning Storm skill

ValeofLight

Aug 27, 2020
I recommend starting with Freeplay and 4th MC (Oriel) to anyone wanting to try this out.

30 days is the "intended" way to play it. However, too many systems punish someone trying to get their bearings. You've got: king quests, story portals, enemies in portals getting stronger over time, and the final portal deadline.

And you have to contend with all of those things at the same time.

Freeplay nullifies most of this, and Oriel just has you focus on the base game mechanics, unlike the other 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dot7z

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any way to view the loading screen arts in game? They flash by so fast that I never get a good look at them
All of them are in the "Gallery > Scenes > Other" section. I don't know if they are unlocked by default or if you have to unlock them, just use the "glimpse" cheat to check it out if it is still locked for you.

ValeofLight

Aug 27, 2020
How do you build stuff inside stabilized portals, any pointers or guides, explanation what they're good for etc?
For building stuff in the "Orders" tab, you need workforce as well as gold. Workforce is generated automatically each day and you can check this in the journal with TAB (higher reputation boosts the amount you get). Once you have the required resources, the tiles around you should light up once you click the option and you can place the building a certain number of tiles away from you.

Recommendations on what to build:

- Terraformers

You get these by collecting blue-outlined eggs in forests and they also come up on the market in the crafting menu. Terraformers are amazing because all you need is a single tile and you can chain these together to turn huge swaths of land into extra plains for regular farming, more mountains for mines, or deep oceans for crystal farms.

Requires 5 plant matter for each egg, though, which leads me into...

- Farms

You can toggle these to get plant matter instead of food, which is relevant in several crafting recipes, too.

- Relay Portals

Useful for when your farms grow beyond the home portal's collection radius (7 tiles away).

- Roads

Walking on these requires no stamina. Something to consider when you constantly re-visit certain portals.

- Water Collectors

Surprisingly cheap for the rare resources they yield (2 wood). It's worth investing in either a Water Mount or a monster with "Oxygen Provider" to enter water portals and place these on deep water tiles to create a crystal farm.

Edit: Was wrong about the woodcutter part, apparently terraformers do indeed decay.

Last edited:

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
To add to my previous list: the world ender staff (base, non-upgraded) showed 'uses:0' in stash, after it was used the day before. The description says 'per battle' which did work previously.
I forgot to save and accidentally upgraded it to +1 instead of equipping to test the use :FacePalm: ...the upgraded version works fine so far.
It may just be a visual glitch, but someone please test this.

One more suggestion: In the tavern - for hire tab, you can easily check the character info on the left column to see if it's already submitted to the library... can't do the same for the right column characters though as the window goes away, it's annoying.

Recommendations on what to build
Got plenty of money, workforce and eggs found, I've screenshot your reply and will dive into it right away. Thank you very much for explaining.

Sep 23, 2021
I don't know if the game's creator is active here, but someone please point this/show this to them if not.

These are all on the Male Druid playthrough, version 0.27.0.1
Noticed typos in the druid's introduction, and the not having a water mount message.
Issues:
- Blood blade's 'permanent' strength bonus stopped working, it dropped back to the previous value soon after (on a non maxed out MC)
- Female monsters (or it may have been a certain unique) are non-virgins but pussy/ass experience both: none
- Veetox (The Naga) is listed in 'unique' category, but has no unique trait
- Shield (basic) upgrade armor value stays at +3 on higher grade levels, intentional?
- Tavern tasks: I got a 'hand over FrostBlade * x amount' but the higher grades don't count? I have 3 in my stash and I can't fulfill the request, so I assume only non upgrades count?
*Edit:
- Fishing inside portals shifts the zip line to the far right of the screen, forcing you to use keyboard arrows to realign it with the mouse. In-town it works fine.
- Using keyboard arrow keys to switch between the characters also moves the background button highlights

Suggestions:
- Increase the ranked matches on all levels. I've barely seen any 'C' ranks outside the king's quests chain, so my characters are stuck at D. Currently on day 53.
- For equipment upgrades, I'd be great for those negative values to get +1 after a few levels, thus 'fixing' them. For example, EnchantedBra+3 would now get armor-1, instead of the current armor-2 value
- Hints for obtaining the unique characters

Where can you check all the essence bonuses you've collected so far?
Thanks.
There is a discord link on front page, should be fairly active last i checked (not often atm). I remember there is a suggestion tab, can't remember if there was a 'fixes' one, but dev is active there.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes