Unreal Engine PoseViewer [v2.2 Cracked] [Puppetmaster3dx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EVIL365

Apr 10, 2022
I actually decided to bite the bullet and buy the Patreon version at one point. That was a mistake.

The content is okay...not much new but it delivers what it promises more or less.

The real issue is that if you get one version (I bought 1.92) you will lose access to it when you cancel your patreon. What a joke! There's barely any new content added from patch to patch, and they want you to pay for this bare-bones "game" indefinitely like a subscription service? Get outta here.
What is the problem to buy the steam version? Pay once and no one will take it away from you, as is the case with a subscription to patreon.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
What is the problem to buy the steam version? Pay once and no one will take it away from you, as is the case with a subscription to patreon.
and thats why patron feals like a scam site for games that will never get finished and this is why you realy see them posting ther so caled games on steam

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Different "game", same developing company... same issue... is there any chance to change from Fullscreen to Windowed and choose a resolution!?? I just can't believe we cannot...

Reayn

Jul 6, 2018
Untitled.png
Solutions? Tried most of the google solutions and this is the only UE game I had crash with this error.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
According to the latest post that came out today, the 3.0 version (the one Swag shared) is heavily bugged from the UE4 to UE5 move. Just thought I would share that (and here's the exact text from that post). I am on the Patreon for this month since I wanted to ask a question so I can share poseviewer related stuff for a month.
1708741576309.png

Reactions: Alienlighter

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
The link is dead, I even bought Poseviewer on affect 3D, but it's not updated yet to 3.0.
According the creator, the Affect3D version will be updated at the same time as the steam version (refer to the image below because I asked a question about it). As for the dead link, I just regrabbed the link from their latest patreon post with the latest version.
1708823440703.png

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
According the creator, the Affect3D version will be updated at the same time as the steam version (refer to the image below because I asked a question about it). As for the dead link, I just regrabbed the link from their latest patreon post with the latest version.
View attachment 3383740
ty

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Do you know when version 3.0 release in steam and affect3d?
Not specified in the post but seems like we are just waiting for the store page themselves to be updated before they do so. My rough guess is sometime next week.
1709364955005.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes