Positives and minuses of Patreon acquiring F95Zone

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TornTom

Mar 22, 2019
Given the decisions Patreon has made over the years, I for one think this is in no way an April Fool's day joke, as it is totally in keeping with their business strategy of pushing buttons and pulling levers at random. They changed their logo into an amorphous blob under the pretentious claim that it was meant to be a dynamic object in constant motion. Outside of their announcement page I've only ever seen it as a weird unmoving blob. That's what we're dealing with here. So yeah I think this is real.

nub01

May 9, 2017
Its march 31 here so I definitely took it legit as it was. I was like fukk gotta download the good shitt before they remove everything lols got me XD

Reactions: SappyZombie

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Given the decisions Patreon has made over the years, I for one think this is in no way an April Fool's day joke, as it is totally in keeping with their business strategy of pushing buttons and pulling levers at random. They changed their logo into an amorphous blob under the pretentious claim that it was meant to be a dynamic object in constant motion. Outside of their announcement page I've only ever seen it as a weird unmoving blob. That's what we're dealing with here. So yeah I think this is real.
I mean, on one hand, you're absolutely right. But on the other hand, it is, confirmed, an April Fool's joke.

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
I'm really glad it was a joke. It's a really great joke. But for a moment I thought it was real.

Luci01

May 12, 2022
I was about to fall for this when breve browser told me "news-Patreon" you mean Patreon/news that's when I realised, thank god it was a joke

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Goddamn I shit my pants thinking all of the treads i followed were gonna get nuked, good joke but jesus christ guys...

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Since this is a popular thread rn, how do I change the "Newbie" under my name? I don't see anything anywhere and might be stupid.

EDIT: Answered, guess I have to talk to more people while jerking off.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes