VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Possessed [v0.2] [slutlabs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

myloveis20

Interesting and unique story and it captivates you. Sad part, the current episode just stop when the best part start. I hope the story will be more and more interesting . I am looking forward to see next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Na6game

It's a very interesting story buildup, and the pacing isn't slow. Although I'm sure he could have enriched and elaborated the content with more teasings and scenes along the way, but I've seen too many devs who get greedy and can't handle it, get burnout, and give up, so I think the current pace isn't bad.
    The really sad thing is that the dev gave up on the game due to health issues or something. I don't know exactly if he gave up or handed it over to another dev.
    As a huge fan of the INCEST and CORRUPTION genre, it's really a shame, but I want to say thank you dev for this inspirational game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Exaltedlust

This game looks awesome even though it's new, the story is good and can't wait for future updates with all the setup. No animations yet but still looks interesting will keep an eye out for new content. Would have loved shota+ Milf but it was changed and the game still feels good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

vkZero

this project has a great future, even if it still doesn't have animation I already loved it

can't wait for futures updates

also shota + milf is a perfect combination for a hentai game ;;)

this game style never disappoints, gl for you project, waiting for the next updates and sex scenes! :D

note: sorry for my bad english ;(
  5. 5.00 star(s)

experiencecraver

This story has a great start. can't wait for more. The mom is hot.
    There are no animations as of now.
    It would have been nice if the dev took some time to introduce the characters more.
    Not much takes place as of now. but it has potential.