EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screener2.png

Overview:
Possessed is a kinetic novel about Dorothea, a deeply religious widowed mother living on a farm with her son.
Their local priest is replaced by an imposter with bad intentions, who plants sinful ideas in the mind of the son.
This eventually leads to the demonic possession of Dorothea by the demon Lucyphur.
Lucyphur is a perverted demon, and will end up making Dorothea do all kinds of fucked up stuff. Mostly things related to her son.
Fixed size of Michael​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Developer: Slutlabs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.1): - -

dejan07 thanks for the link

dmfarm2.png dmread10.png Dorothea michael kitchen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
so rare see genre possession and mind control in 1 game im always waiting for your progress

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why is the son so short compared to the mother or am I short-sighted :unsure:? Maybe it is just the camera angle that is off?

It seems the developer goes out of the norm to come up with incest contents by introducing demonic possession and deviant teachings of an impostor. Fresh take on incest.

Thank your for the share. All the best, slutlabs. Cheers.

Sep 3, 2020
Why is the son so short compared to the mother or am I short-sighted :unsure:? Maybe it is just the camera angle that is off?

It seems the developer goes out of the norm to come up with incest contents by introducing demonic possession and deviant teachings of an impostor. Fresh take on incest.

Thank your for the share. All the best, slutlabs. Cheers.
if this is a kinetic novel it should have the proper tag

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
So there'll be mother and stranger sex scenes? only to know, godspeed
There will be sexual relations between mom and the demon possessing her. Haven't decided if these are "dream sequences" or "sex with ghost" type scenes. The demon will be personified as a female with the ability to grow a dick when needed. Originally planned for the demon to be male, but changed my mind.
Haven't planned other sex partners as of yet. But another user asked if there would be any sisters, cousins or aunts. And I think that was a great idea. Sister and niece coming to help when Dorothea get's "sick" could lead to some interesting situations I think.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes