Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
Why is the son so short compared to the mother or am I short-sighted :unsure:? Maybe it is just the camera angle that is off?

It seems the developer goes out of the norm to come up with incest contents by introducing demonic possession and deviant teachings of an impostor. Fresh take on incest.

Thank your for the share. All the best, slutlabs. Cheers.
Some people are shorter than others I suppose, hehe :p

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hmm, interesting start :unsure: I don't really have an issue with the Mom being so much taller than the son, although, it doesn't really feel like shota :unsure:

But yeah, I enjoyed the start, good story and visuals aren't the worst I've seen. If you ever need any advice or tips on how to improve your art, hit me up.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Looks very interesting dev! Will there be future pregnancy, impregnation and or breeding content?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hi slutlabs, it's a nice demo that explains what the game will be about, congratulations.
You will get a lot of negative reviews, don't get discouraged.
I have two humble suggestions for you;
1- using subscribestar instead of patreon, Michael is a bit young for patreon.
2- It would be nice if Michael had an older sister. This event provides variety, creates a balance factor in the house and a pure and innocent young girl of 18-19 years old is the need of every game.
Thank you, I wish you success.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting.
Good luck

Something possessed me to correct the overview. My head did not spin around, luckily. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If it's a kinetic novel it needs an actual kinetic tag, so those of us who don't care for kinetic can filter out the tag.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
not another gnome as MC pls...what's wrong with devs i don't really know...and the proportion for god sake...

Reactions: Gudil

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Have a feel this won't pass rule 7 when the mods take notice, even though he could clearly pass as 18, but lets of luck on the development looks good.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there mind control in this beyond just direct possession? Even something indirectly linked to the possession, like leaving lingering suggestions, as opposed to nothing more than "acts possessed when possessed".

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Why not just make the mc 5yrs old like you want to instead of "18". It just looks weird and stupid having a 3ft adult male.
Same reason as any other game I'd guess, the rules here are inconsistently applied if the characters aren't nominally over 18 and in other countries it can be a criminal offense to download it if they aren't.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes