3D-Blender Possible 3d commission artist?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, I just dunno where else would make sense. I'm looking for a 3d artist, software doesn't matter really. Just looking for someone who's good at making realistic looking characters, but still accurate to the reference, and who are taking commissions. I've been looking around for a long while now and haven't been able to find anyone, lol. So if anyone here is good at making realistic looking characters, or even KNOW of someone who is and is taking commissions, lemme know! Thank you!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
daz artist take a look here, many artists post their works, look at the style you like and contact the artist via mp ... there are many who take commissions, do not start from the first page ... :LOL:
Okay, on further look, and looking into Daz more, it's not really what I'm actually looking for. I want to commission an artist to actually make/sculpt a character for me. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Sextus400

Sep 11, 2022
Hi, I'm a commission 3D artist if your looking, I create my models in blender and they have SSS so they are semi realistic, I can promise you I can replicate pretty much any reference for a good price!

below is Danni Ashes sucking the dick of a monster! Danni_ashes_BLOW1.png Danni_ashes_BLOW2.png Danni_ashes_BLOW3.png Danni_ashes_BLOW4.png