[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Translator] [R>Writer] Post apocalyptic Game. Reteam need.

CR-Team

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everybody. I'm from Ukraine. We created a game. War destroyed my team.
123.jpg
This game is a bit "without brakes". There are quite brutal scenes in it. Scenes of violence. Scenes of homosexuality. Scenes of hetero relationships. Rape. Murders. This game will never be censored.

This is a post-apocalyptic game with cyber technology. A world where something happened. I don't want to post spoilers. We have developed a whole story, factions, the main character and world. The plot of the game is completely ready. There are several side quests. A few sketches.

Now only I am in the team. Programmer and author of this game. Others can no longer continue to work for various reasons.

We need:
- Writer and Trannslator. Side quests are very few. One point in the main quest I do not like. We did not have time to redo it. The main quest in russian lang. Need translate.
- 2d or 3d artist. Only about ten sketches are ready.

сцена3.jpg

Kylevi

Aug 21, 2022
Hey, I'm a composer in DAW, if you ever need music, I'm full for it. If you are interested send me your Discord tag or something, my name has invalid characters and can't be posted here.