Post your signatures here

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Trying out some new things with this test since I've lost a whole bunch of my assets (Also not going to do this test again as my poor machine can't cope so it took forever just to get this out).

Doom Sig.gif

It's probably a bit too big to use but if someone knows any good compression tools that's not webm, message me here.

EDIT: Abhai I don't remember if there's any signatures for Live to fight. Probably a good opportunity for one of the other sig makers here to get their creative juices flowing (I've been asked to do another project so working on that next) and thanks for linking to bas' cruncher. Yeah problem is it crunches using webp/webm and unfortunately you can't post webm/p files to these forums or I would've done so myself. Thanks though!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Great work here with all sigs posted(y)
One question though - are there any signatures of Live to fight?
Mrs. Johnson is what Im looking for, yet I didnt find sigs for that game at all:unsure:

edit.
Walg ,did you try with Cruncher?
(though it uses libvpx/webm)

Last edited:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks a lot!
p.s.
Walg, sorry a bit late reply - if webm/libvpx doesnt work for you, did you try it with other libs, such as libx264 for example?
Here is attached a bit modified Cruncher which doesnt use webm/libvpx in encoding/compressing video files (audio/video settings are changeable as you prefer it).
Hmmm. It's not working for me but it's probably something on my end when I'm compiling an exe and folders just for 1 file. Nevermind I'll try and figure out a simpler way or change the way I'm compiling things to try and compress for space. Thanks for your help though!!

Reactions: Krull

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm. It's not working for me but it's probably something on my end when I'm compiling an exe and folders just for 1 file. Nevermind I'll try and figure out a simpler way or change the way I'm compiling things to try and compress for space. Thanks for your help though!!
sorry, i forgot you dont compress games, and you dont have a proper files there:)
so is the adjusted and more universal tool which hopefully could help you to compress a few video formats (apart from webp-s). just unzip it, and into extracted folder put your video files.
p.s.
and, in order to not further hijack this amazing thread (my apology to all here), if you have any trouble with this tool, you could always pm me, and im gonna try to help if i can.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
sorry, i forgot you dont compress games, and you dont have a proper files there:)
so is the adjusted and more universal tool which hopefully could help you to compress a few video formats (apart from webp-s). just unzip it, and into extracted folder put your video files.
p.s.
and, in order to not further hijack this amazing thread (my apology to all here), if you have any trouble with this tool, you could always pm me, and im gonna try to help if i can.
Ha same my last post on this. Thank you for the video only part of bas' tool. Unfortunately it doesn't work on finished gif's, only on the standard movie extensions meaning I'll probably have to change my compilation/extraction methods before it gets to the final gif on this one. Thanks for your help though!

Reactions: Krull and Abhai

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'll be honest, the game signatures are pretty easy. but here are some that actually took effort to create

I actually miss the GFX Team I once had.

One must have the creativity. If you don't have it you won't succeed as a GFX Designer