Post your signatures here

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
i know its 7,5 MB but i dont quite understand what you mean with "it could take time to load."
Well i meant it will takes time to load the page, i dont know how else to say it. BloodyNine just got lectured by Lady Aspen because Bloody sigs is about 4-5 MB even tho its good

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Well i meant it will takes time to load the page, i dont know how else to say it. BloodyNine just got lectured by Lady Aspen because Bloody sigs is about 4-5 MB even tho its good
I guess I need a lecture too? I don't know much about this.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
I guess I need a lecture too? I don't know much about this.
Lady Aspen main point is if you could, max sig size is 2MB even tho its sacrifice some quality and not seem that next level.

I remember redknight (mod) saying something among the line of "a single page content in some thread is about 300 MB and i needs 10 minutes to successfully load the page. So i delete a bunch of photo and video in that page" maybe that is why you should limit your sig up to 2 MB

Reactions: Lusikun and .N9

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
it took some efforts to create the second one that is for sure

my left one i made it with PS, right one with AE ;)

sometimes i create the effect with AE and then export it to PS
I can tell it took sometimes to create that one

After effects ? bruhh the UI alone is so fkin confusing to me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: .N9

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
I can tell it took sometimes to create that one

After effects ? bruhh the UI alone is so fkin confusing to me :ROFLMAO:
Took me like 1 week to get used to the program. Spent couple of afternoons just looking at tutorials on youtube :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: .N9

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Took me like 1 week to get used to the program. Spent couple of afternoons just looking at tutorials on youtube :ROFLMAO:
you are so dedicated good for ya

but i am a slow learner, it will takes me months to understand how to create a new file. Okay i am exaggerating but you know what i mean xD

• Haha
Reactions: .N9 and Lusikun